The one with the Ink

"Less, I promise it'll be no more than like, 30 minutes. The train will still be there." The strong northern accent of Ella Toone burst through the air as the per opened the door, catching Cairo's attention as she sat at her workstation scrolling through her phone.

"I just don't want to miss it."

Ella stopped as the pair stopped inside the door. "We're not going to miss the bloody train home Less!" Ella said with a laugh. "It's literally a tiny heart on my wrist, it won't take long."

"How are we?" Cairo raised hervoice slightly to get the girls attention, trying her absolute hardest trying not to linger on the tall blonde of the pair. Honestly, she really did try. But the ripped jeans Nike sweater she currently had on was just chefs kiss.

"Hiya, you alright? I've got an appointment booked for twenty past four?" Ella spoke up, both girls standing still just inside the doorway, the brunette's eyes gazing across the work on the walls whilst the blonde's kept locked dead on Cairo. Keeping eye contact with pretty girls was never her strong point, so she really hoped the way her eyes kept on flickering over to her didn't look as stupid as it did in her head.

Cairo stood up from her seat, wiping her hands on her shorts and taking the quick walk over to the desk. "Name?"

"Ella. Ella Toone." Ella spoke up, eventually walking over to the desk, Alessia following behind her slowly. 

"Ahh, yeah. Just the little heart, right? I've already got it here. This good for you?" Cairo asked as she found the small print out of the template and placed it on the desk, allowing Ella to investigate it. "That won't take long...you uhh, you want anything?" She extended the question out to Alessia. 

Alessia smiled and Cairo died inside.

Those blue eyes, man. 

The freckles.

The smile.

The cupid's bow lips.

Honestly. 

"No, thank you. I'm just here as moral support, I guess." Alessia finished it with a small laugh. 

Cairo grinned. "Moral support? It's only a little heart." 

"She's very dramatic."

"She's also right here, thanks. Yeah that's great, thank you." Ella interrupted the pair, sending her best friend a look of intrigue. Alessia has always been the more quiet of the pair, well not quiet, more so shy at first. Happy enough to let her friend take the lead in conversations. 

"Sweet. Okay, take a seat, i'll just prep this and we'll get it sorted." Cairo paused before passing her phone over to Alessia. "Wanna pick some music?" 

Alessia took the phone with a small smile as Cairo wondered off to a stand at the back and grabbed what she needed to finish prepping the template and setting up her gun. 

Ella sat down and Alessia sat one one of the stools the next to the bed that didn't have a work area next to it. Ella shot her a look, and Alessia frowned and mouthed 'what' back. 'You'  Ella mouthed back before bringing her hand up and doing the universal hand flick for gay with a grin. 

"ABBA? Didn't expect that, but sure." Cairo spoke as she went back to the two, sitting on the other seat on Ella's side before rolling the work station closer to her and pouring ink into a small pot. 

"I like the classics."

"I'm not complaining!" Cairo bit her lip slightly as she concentrated on where she was placing the template on Ella. "How's there look?"