The one with the breakdown

Cairo felt the knot in her stomach tighten as Alessia put those words into the open. She maintained eye contact for another beat before she leant closer to Alessia, her arms remaining by her side, scared if she touches the girl it'll all come tumbling down and the blonde would be snatched from the moment they were currently in. When her face was in front of Alessia's she allowed her own eyes to flicker between the ocean blue ones in front of her. Her view was cut off by Alessia's eyelids covering the blue orbs as she closed her eyes and leant in close, now close enough for Cairo to feel Alessia's breath tickling her lips. Taking a breath, Cairo closed her own eyes and allowed their lips to meet, softly pressing against each others, both holding their breath.

Cairo pulled back ever so slightly, her eyes opening slightly to check Alessia's reaction. The blondes eyes remained closed as she brought her hand up to Cairo's jaw, cupping the girls face with one hand to bring her closer to her again so their lips could meet. Cairo followed her lead, closing her own eyes again and and meeting Alessia's lips with hers, her bottom lip currently slowly moving between Alessia's top and bottom.

Cairo shifted herself slightly, not to disturb their kiss, and placed a hand on Alessia's thigh, squeezing a small amount as the girl let out a quiet moan and used her perfectly manicured nails to run to the back of Cairo's head and scratch against her scalp.

Cairo felt the shivers go down her back, only growing when she felt Alessia's tongue touch her bottom lip, allowing her mouth to open as their tongues met and the breaths got heavy. The two didn't dare move out of the position they were in, despite the two growing aches in their bodies.

Alessia eventually pulled her head back slowly, allowing her eyes to flutter open as she brought her hand from the back of Cairo's head, her finger tips stroking across the soft skin of the brunette's cheeks.

"Was that...okay?" She whispered, keeping her head close as the two rested their foreheads against each other, Cairo now bringing her own hand blindly up to the side of Alessia's face and brushing the whispy bits of stray hairs behind her ear.

"Ten out of ten, would recommend." Cairo mumbled, her need to make the girl laugh too much to resist.

Alessia let out a small laugh and leaned her head forward to place one more soft peck on Cairo's lips before leaning back fully and licking her own lips slightly, savouring the taste of the girl in front of her. "Oh I am glad." She said with a small chuckle. "It's getting late, I should probably head off."

Alessia really did try her absolute best to hide the internal panic she was feeling. She knew she'd never felt anything like that from a kiss before, she'd never felt a kiss take a breath away whilst equally making her feel like a whole cities worth of electricity was running through her body. But what was scaring her, this was making what she suspected even more real. She doesn't know if she likes girls, but she definitely likes this girl, and that's enough to make her paralysed with fear.

"Yeah, of course. You've got breakfast with the team tomorrow, right?" Cairo asked as she got off the bed, following Alessia's lead.

"Yeah, breakfast I think." Alessia responded with a chuckle to herself as she slipped her shoes on, her back to the brunette.

"Here." The blonde turned around at Cairo's voice, her heart melting slightly when she seen the girl standing there with her hand out, her hoodie clasped in her fist as she held it out to the girl. "It's dark now, it'll be cold. You can give it me back tomorrow." She said with a smile, which only grew as Alessia slipped it over her head and arms.

"Thank you." She said gratefully.

"No problem."

"No I mean thank you, for this, for coming to see me, for dinner."