The one with the alcohol

AlessiaRusso99
Youre joking, she just what, had an orgasm then and there?

CairoJordyy
What can I say? Some people realllllly like getting tattoos. But having someone cum whilst tattooing them? That was new. Especially since my dad was like 2 metres away.

AlessiaRusso99
Stop it 😂 What did he say?

CairoJordyy
He said he's all for people liking what they like but if they want to not like it from his daughter that would be preferable.

AlessiaRusso99
Oh my god, the shame. 

CairoJordyy
Tell me about it!!

AlessiaRusso99
Is it your dad you own the shop with?

CairoJordyy
You stalked me enough, haven't figured that part out yet?

Alessia couldn't control the blush that came over her cheeks. Cairo was right. She had stalked her a lot over the past two weeks. Her daily routine at the moment had been wake up, message Cairo, go to training, message Cairo, go home, message Cairo, stalk Cairo's instagram, message Cairo some more. They'd spent two weeks solid talking, never having a lull in conversation, even sending each other pictures via their chat, which Cairo was not super willing to do as apparently she's not a fan of pictures by herself, but a little pout picture from Alessia had quickly solved that problem.

She's been as discrete as she can. Never opening her phone near everyone, using the excuse to Cairo that once she's in training she doesn't get a chance to check it; she does, she just doesn't want anyone to know. Ella had already been asking her questions about it which doesn't help the guilt Alessia is feeling. She knows she's not doing anything she shouldn't be, she's not hurting anyone, but her actions could hurt someone, and right now she's not sure if it would hurt herself or Cairo more.

CairoJordyy
You're going out tonight, right?

AlessiaRusso99
Yeah! Just with some of the girls from the team

CairoJordyy
Do I get a fit check before you leave or...

AlessiaRusso99
Of course you do. You can have a fit check wheneverrrrr you want.

CairoJordyy
...whenever, you say

AlessiaRusso99
Within reason!

CairoJordyy
Bore.

Alessia rolled her eyes and eyed up her outfit choices. She hadn't even wanted to go out, much preferring to spend the night talking to the object of her fascination. But the girls had insisted, and to be honest she's a bit on edge that Ella is getting suspicious of her. But now? Now her outfit had to be extra special if she was sending a picture to Cairo. Eventually, she decided she couldn't go wrong with the LBD. The dress coming short enough that she could show off her legs on the picture she could send Cairo, but long enough she could be comfortable in.

Pulling it on she checked her make up quickly before taking a picture in her mirror and sending it to Cairo.

AlessiaRusso99
Acceptable??

Alessia didn't say anything, but she was slightly dreading this part. Usually when she's started speaking to people, even people she didn't feel massively drawn to, if she showed them an outfit and it wasn't acceptable it ended up in arguments or them telling Alessia to change. She obviously had a great choice in people. She would have never had a problem changing if it was put in a more respectful manner, rather than demanding she change. She may be shy at times, but she's not weak, she wasn't raised like that.

CairoJordyy
W O W
are you kidding me?!

Alessia paused for a minute before responding, feeling her stomach drop at what was coming.

CairoJordyy
You look incredible!! Like fuck me sideways WOW.  I literally don't have any proper words.

Before Alessia could respond, she was interrupted by her doorbell going followed by banging. She checked her ring doorbell quickly and rolled her eyes at Mary and Ella impatiently staring into the camera, all dressed up to the nines ready to start pre-drinking.

AlessiaRusso99
Thank you x
I'm off predrinking with the girls now, so if my replies go quiet that's why! I hope you have a great night, miss me loads x

CairoJordyy
Have a great night Less, be safe! Let me know when you're home, yeah? Send me pictures tomorrow x

Alessia double clicked the message and took a deep breath to control the butterflies going through her stomach. Eventually she made her way to the door with a smile and greeted her friends who gave her swift hugs and walked through.

"About time Less. I thought you tripped over thin air again." Ella said as she walked through to Alessia's kitchen and grabbing some glasses, at the apartment often enough to know where everything is.

"One time, it happened one time!" Alessia responded.

Mary let out a snort. "Absolute lies you do it constantly in training. Sometimes I just sit there and watch you stumble around."

————————————///———————————

Alessia grumbled as her key wouldn't go in the keyhole, dropping the set for the third time.

The girls had stayed out partying with the drinks flowing freely, meaning Alessia was now seeing double of everything. Ella had warned her to slow down but after a quick reply of 'I'm tall, the alcohol has lots of places to go' she quickly gave up. If Alessia was honest she was trying to be drunk enough so every second of her thoughts wasn't consumed by wanting to message Cairo.

She let out a huff and took off her shoes. Because obviously they were what was hindering her door opening abilities. Picking up the keys she let out a whine when the door still wouldn't open.

"Less! What are you doing, man!" Alessia heard Ella's voice. Turning her head to the side she looked at where it could be coming from, frowning and checking the other direction when her friend was nowhere to be seen. "Alessia!" The blondes head was now on a swivel, turning in every direction to find the voice. "The camera!" Alessia now looked at her ring doorbell and smiled, remembering she gave access to Ella for emergencies.

Alessia bent over slightly and moved her face close to the camera. "Hi!"

The blonde could hear her friends laughter coming through the bell. "Whatcha doing, mate?"

"The door won't open! It's broken." Alessia said into the camera, still with a goofy smile on her face.

"You're using the wrong key!" Ella shouted, not the first time Alessia has done this after a drink.

Alessia's head moved away from the camera. "The wrong key? No, no, the door won't open!" She spoke loudly into the camera, because Ella must be mishearing her.

"You're. Using. The. Wrong. KEY!" Ella shouted through.

"I'm not, im not, I promise I'm not. Watch. I'll use the other one." Alessia made a big show of changing which key she was using and sticking it in the door, gasping when it swung open. "Oh. I was using the wrong key." Both girls burst out in laughter.

"One of a kind, Less. One of a kind. Sleep well poppet!"

Alessia smiled and did a kiss to the camera. "Night." She said before shutting the door and pulling her phone out, finally able to do what she's been craving all night.

AlessiaRusso99
I'm homeeee

CairoJordyy
Have a good night, pretty girl?

Alessia let out a big grin at Cairo's quick response, surprised that she was even awake at this time, but also too drunk to care if she woke her up.

AlessiaRusso99
Video call?