The one with the paper balls.

"I'm like a birrrrrd, I only fly awayyyyy! I don't know where- fucking indicate, dickhead! Wanker." Cairo shouted at the driver in front, briefly taking a quick pause in her own private carpool karaoke to berate the car who caused her to swerve in the road. "Oh, alright, I'll move." She moaned again as the same driver was still causing her an inconvenience.

She knew she should have gotten the train up. But she thought the drive would do both her and her car good considering she's not used it for a fortnight.

Turns out that idea was wrong.

This was the most stressful journey she's ever taken. Next time? Train.

Her eyes snapped to the screen in her car, seeing her mums name on the screen signalling a call.

"Hiya, y'alright?" She answered after pressing accept.

"Hiya love, you okay? Did your da-"

"The lights fucking green, man!" Cairo interrupted her mum, shouting at the far currently sitting at the green light.

"Cai!" Her mum said with a laugh. "Chill out, where's the rush?"

Cairo rolled her eyes and made a face as she quietly imitated her mum and repeated what she said.

"I heard that, shitbag. Right, shut up now, i'm at work and just wanted to check if you knew what time your dad finished today?"

"Erm, I think the last booking is at 4, so probably be out by 5? Why?"

"Date night. Your dad is wine and dining me." Cairo smiled briefly at the love her mum and her dad have. They've been together since her mum was 16 and her dad 19, having Cairo as a lovely little surprise not long after her mum turned 18. That's what she wanted. A love that even 20 years later, they still make the effort. "Wine, dine, sixty-"

"Mum!" Cairos smile dropped from her face, despite hearing her mums obvious grin on the other end.

"Right, you're boring me. Be safe the next few days, please? Keep me updated. And be safe driving, I've got you out of one ticket, I can't do it again. You have no idea how much arse I had to kiss. Let other drivers be dickheads, doesn't mean you have to be, and le-"

"Alright, gotta go, love you, bye. Bye bye bye."

"Bye, duck."

Advantages of having a mother in the police? Gets you out of silly predicaments. Disadvantage? Constant lectures.

———————————-///————————————

Cairo took one last look in the mirror. "Hoodie, or no hoodie?" She mumbled to herself. She's messaged Alessia as soon as she arrived at the hotel, the blonde immediately replying saying she was on her way.

"Hoodie, right? It's a bit chilly.  No. Yes. No, okay now this is silly, yes to the hoodie." Cairo gave herself one last look before rolling her eyes at herself. She paused for a moment before looking at herself and making a last decision to take off the hoodie, panicking when she heard a knock at her room door whilst the hoodie was half pulled over her head. "Just a sec!" She yelled out, half muffled from the clothes currently gagging her.

Eventually, she freed herself, giving herself a proud look before patting down her shirt and letting out a big half, throwing the hoodie onto the end of the bed and making her way to the door.

She checked through the peephole and internally melted at the site of Alessia standing there in some joggers and a short adidas T shirt.

"Fancy seeing you here." She greeted with a smile as she opened the door, the blondes smile immediately matching her with one of her own.