Chapter 3 ~~Crestkit~~

"OWW!" I whisper-yelled as Lunarkit stepped on my tail.

"Sorry! And shush! We're playing hide n' seek!" Lunarkit hissed quietly.

We crouched down behind the nursey,biting our tougues.

"Gotcha!" Forestkit yowled.

"Awwww! How!" Lunarkit whined.

"You guys are really loud and Lunarkit's tail was sticking out." Forestkit explained. "Duh."

"Hmmph." Lunarkit pouted.

"C'mon, let's go explore!" I squealed, bouncing up and down.

"Yay! Let's go!" Lunarkit giggled. We turned to Forestkit.

"Fiiiiine." Forestkit rolled his eyes as we squealed and ran ahead, only to crash into something.

Something white and fluffy, Gingerstripe's tail.

"ACK!" Gingerstripe hissed. "Mousebrained kits!"

"Sorry Gingerstripe..." Lunarkit squeaked, head down.

"Just watch where you're going!" Gingerstripe huffed.

"Gingerstripe, you better not be bullying my kits!" A voice said behind me, with a hint of amusement.

I turned around to see my mother, Starlight walking towards us.

"Of course not, Starlight." Gingerstripe smiled but I could see it was forced.

He walked away as Starlight sat next to us.

"Grumpy elder!" Forestkit hissed, unsheathing his claws.

"Now Forestkit! Respect your clanmates!" Starlight mewed.

Starlight leaned over and licked me and my brother between the ears.

"Now kits," My mother said warmly. "Back to the nursey! Lunarkit, Meadowdawn is looking for you."

My mother lead us all back to the nursery. We were all tired. Well, except Lunarkit. She kept bouncing around, keeping us from sleeping.

Eventually, she became tired and settled down next to her mother, Meadowdawn.

I yawned, and sleep came easily. Lunarkit was VERY energetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(July 23, 2015 :3)

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry! :( I haven't been updating.... I'm sorry I have tutor and yesterday was my birthday and.... yeah... I'm so sorry! So now next chapter will have a sneak peek in the A/N!!!! :3

Also, there's a reason why each chapter end with them falling asleep... ;) pretty sure everyone has figured it out tho xD

Anyway, check out a song called,"Fight Song" by Rachel Platten(I think thats how you spell that...) if you haven't already!

Also, I have made some changes to the other chapters! But the only way to see them apparently is to delete the story then add it back... :(

And check out my other friends accounts!

@AnnabethFan26

@BisonMammoth

@CaitlinMcGorry

That's all! Keep a look out for new updates! :3
~PotatoFace