~~Chapter 6~~

Hey peeps! This is a before chapter short A/N!!!!! :3 So anyway, this chapter will switch between each clan. And the clan will be labeled so don't worry. :3 Just telling ya so you guys don't get confused.... not that I have many readers.... I have like three or two.... 

ANYWAY!!!! Here's the chapters dudes!

Oh wait before you read, I decided to change the prophecy.

Now it's:

Four cats each from different clans

Must use their power and save the forest

But beware the one you call friend.

I hope that it doesn't suck....

I am bad at writing prophecies and stuff. :(

Anyway on the to story! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Moonclan) Crestkit's POV

Starlight leaned over to groom Forestkit for the hundred-millionth time.

Forestkit ducked out of the way. "Mum! I'm good! You've done this a million times already!"

Starlight huffed. "Alright! But just once more-" Starlight fixed a tuft of fur sticking out from Forestkit's tail. "Now Crestkit! Get over here!"

I obediently walked over and sat down although she has done it ten times already.

Mother groomed my fur again as Dapplestar called a clan meeting.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the High Rock for a clan meeting! " Dapplestar yowled from the top of the High Rock.

Forestkit, Lunarkit and I hurried up to the High Rock and scrambled to get on top it.

The clan slowly gathered underneath us and Dapplestar continued speaking.

"Today we have three kits ready to become apprentices. Forestkit! You have become 6 moons old and are ready to become an apprentice."

Dapplestar nodded towards Forestkit who stared back, eyes shining proudly.

Dapplestar turned towards the crowd underneath him.

"You will be Forestpaw until you get your warrior name. Birdwing will be your mentor."

Birdwing walked up to Forestpaw and touched noses with him.

Dapplestar turned to me. "Crestkit! Until you earn your warrior name, you are Crestpaw. Nightsky will be your mentor."

The black shecat went up and touched noses with me. Nightsky acted calm but her eyes gave her away.

Lunarkit was next! I was so excited!

"Lunarkit. Until you get your warrior name, your name will be Lunarpaw. Moonfire will be your mentor."

The young grey tom nodded in respect and touched noses with Lunarpaw.

"May Starclan light your paths!" Dapplestar meowed and the clan started chanting our new names.

"FORESTPAW! CRESTPAW! LUNARPAW! FORESTPAW! CRESTPAW! LUNARPAW!"

I stood there, grinning. I was a Moonclan apprentice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eclipseclan) Solarkit's POV

I stood on the highrock as Spottedstar gave Creekkit his apprentice name.

"From now on you are Creekpaw until you receive your warrior name. Crowtail will be your mentor."