~Chapter 8~

Hey guys! This is the chapter where you finally find out who got... murdered... killed.... *shivers* I feel so evil... I don't like it.

Anyway! You don't want to see my weirdness! (Although its all over this book...) Here's the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                ~Moonclan~

Everything was fine in Moonclan. Duskpelt was sending out patrols, mentors were training apprentices, and the elders were sleeping.

"Silvertail! Foxpelt! Russetsky! Go patrol the Great Oak." Duskpelt instructed. "Moonfire, Gingerstripe, Dawnpaw! Go patrol the borders."

Duskpelt got a hunting patrol together and an another border patrol. Then he sent out all the patrols.

Silvertail, Foxpelt and Russetsky headed out towards the Great Oak.

As they arrived, they were greeted by an unfamiliar scent. But it was cat for sure.

They spilt up, sniffing around the huge oak. Russetsky found an unconscious kit half buried under leaves. She yowled in surprise, which alerted the other cats to come over.

The kit had fluffy black fur with black patches. It's eyes were closed. The kit had a old, worn out faded green kittypet thing around its neck.

Silvertail gasped. "Oh poor kit! Why is it alone in the forest?"

"We need to bring her back to the clan." Foxpelt instructed.

Russetsky and Silvertail nodded and Foxpelt hoisted the limp kit onto his back.

When we arrived, the clan gasped and surrounded us asking what happened.

"Stop!"

Our leader leapt on top of the High Rock.

"Please settle down. I'm sure the patrol will tell us what happened." Dapplestar yowled and jumped off. "Please tell us."

"We were patroling the Great Oak when we scented a strange scent. We scouted around and found this kit lying under a pile of leaves." Foxpelt explained. "And we brought her here. That's about it."

"Hmm... okay." Dapplestar turned towards the clan. "Starlight?"

"Yes?" The queen replied.

"Would you take care of this kit?"

Starlight nodded and smiled warmly. "Of course."

"For now leave the kit in the Medicine Cat den. Let Flameseed tend to her." Dapplestar instructed.

~~Debbie's POV~

'Ugh.'

I woke in a strange, tiny house that smelled like my housefolk's garden.

I sat up straight, and pain zipped through my back. I yipped in pain and laid back down.

"Relax kit. You've hurt yourself pretty bad..." A ginger tom padded over to me, carrying herbs. "You need rest."

"Where am I?!" I whipped my head around, trying to see where I was.

There was strange new scents and new cats. They looked underfed, skinny.

Worst of all, I couldn't remember nearly anything.

"Calm down. You're in the Medicine Cat den." The tom rolled his eyes. "In Moonclan."

"What? What's that? What's Moonclan?! Where's Ribbon?!" I mewed with panic.

The tom just looked confused. "What? Who's Ribbon?"