1

+++

Chaesoo was a pretty ordinary girl. She lived in the U.S. for about half her life before moving to a Korea after a incident.
Although she moved to Korea, she still uses her English name sometimes, and that's when strangers ask her her name, as she is a pretty private person.

It was a foggy morning in Seoul, and she was getting ready to go to school.

Chaesoo P.O.V.
I quickly curl my lashes and put on some mascara, it's only Monday and I'm already running late, I promised Mr. Yoon that I would go early to present a project since I missed a day of school last week, it's way too late now.

"Honey, slow down, I'm sure your teacher would understand." Mom yelled from downstairs.

I ran down the stairs with my long black hair down, it was so messy, I usually tie it but since I'm already late I can't waste any more time.

"Okay okay eomma sorry, I gotta run though, bye love you!" I ate one of the many pancakes mom had made me, and then I was off.

It was only 7:45 when I arrived, I think I should be able to present, whatever I should atleast go and apologize to Mr. Yoon.

I found my math teachers class room and knocked on the door, just in case if he was busy.

"Come in!" He yelled, is he mad? Should I just not go in? Maybe I should wait a bit? I'll tell him at lunch that I meant to go earlier but I slept in or someth-

"Umm, what are you doing Chae?"

Oh my gosh that scared me so bad I thought it was the teacher, "Oh! I didn't see you there. Good morning, Minah." I softly said while bowing a little.

She is my second closest friend, but I sometimes feel like I just can't trust her? She likes to be involved in a lot of drama, which has affected her image overtime quite a bit.

"COME IN!!!" Mr. Yoon yelled, I totally forgot what I was here for.

I pushed the door open and held it for Minah, I'm kind of curious on why she is here, she doesn't even touch her work, I'm very suprised she still hasn't been expelled or held back a grade.

"Good morning Mr. Yoon," I bowed a little just to show respect, but I hate this teacher with all my heart, "Do you want me to present now? I'm sorry that I came late the, ummmmm, traffic was really bad, yeah." I walked here in 5 minutes... that is such a bad lie I hope he doesn't catch me.

"Ehhh, honestly your project doesn't really matter, just give it to me and I'll mark it." He said blantly.

I want to strangle him I have already memorized the whole entire script to do this project, "Okay thank you Mr. Yoon, have a good day." I hope he trips.

"Mr. Yoon, I tried telling you this on Friday but you didn't hear me, I am missing a partner for the annual school sports day, how will I keep track of the basketball scores alone?" Minah demanded, I really admire her braveness, I would and could never.

I began to open the classroom door to leave, when Minah suddenly called me name.
"Yah! Chae! You don't have a group right? Be my partner!!!" Minah winked knowing very well I was already keeping track of the freshmen games, as a junior.

Oh well nobody likes to hang around freshmen anyway, "Yeah I don't have a group, is that okay with you Mr. Yoon!" I said, still softly, because if it were me, I bet he would tell me to go to the principals office, he has such a strong hate for me for no reason.

"I suppose that's okay, no fooling around though!" He reluctantly agreed.

Just then the bell rang, me and Minah went to our seats, in the middle area.

"I'm so excited we get to watch the boys play," Minah whispered to me.

"But, you have a boyfriend? Did you guys break up again?" I questioned, but Minah only rolled her eyes.

"Yeah we're over again, but I think he's for real this time so no point in staying loyal, plus I think that one friendgroup is playing!" She squealed

"Who?"

"You know... our baby Jungwons friendgroup!"

Oh, Jungwon's friend group, Bumhoon? I don't remember their names very well, there's like atleast 5 or more of them, it's too much for me. They are very popular though, amongst girls.

"You should get a boyfriend ChaeChae." Minah stated, rather randomly, as the bell rang loudly.

"Why? I feel happy single, and the boys in this generation, don't get me started."

"That's true but like, your friends with Jungwon so..." that's different, me and Jungwon have been friends since birth? He's practically my little brother at this point.

"Ew no are you joking? That's my brother." Students started filling up the classroom so me and Minah started whispering.

"Ugh no not him stupid, one of the guys in their friend group." my eyes widened a bit, I've never had a boyfriend ever before, and I don't want one anytime soon, but I must admit they are pretty handsome, although I have a foggy memory of all 5 or 10 of their faces.

"I don't even know their names, Minah."

"That's easy, Sunoo, the guy that looks like a fox. Heesung, the adams apple one. Sunghoon, the one that looks like Snow White." Ohhhh so that's Bumhoon.

"Uhhh I can't remember, fuck, oh! There's one guy that was from Australia, his names Jake- oh my gosh isn't he handsome." Minah's eyes went to the door, "Look Chae, look!" She whispered aggressively and pointed with her eyes.

———————————

who walked in?

How did I do for chapter one guys 😭😭