5

+++

Minah kicked my foot again.

"Hurry up and eat your ice cream so we could leave!" She whispered. I'm suprised she doesn't want to go talk to Heesung. The bell rang again, with another person entering, and joining the group, but I couldn't recognize who it was, from my peripheral vision.

I enjoyed the taste of the mint chocolate ice cream on my tongue, how it was so creamy, and the fresh minty scent was so refreshing. With the chocolate, it really hits, I just don't get how people don't like it. As I was enjoying the ice cream, I suddenly remembered about the 4 other people in the shop, now seated a table away from us, eating ramyeon, but the other one was still looking.

Minah kicked my foot again, a little more subtle, and made weird eye movement, as if telling me to hurry up. It's not my fault this ice cream is so good, I need to savour it, matter of fact, fuck the boys Minah wants to avoid, I need more of this ice cream.

"Mimi I still want some ice cream, can you please wait for me, after I buy it I'll walk you home?" I offered her.

"No Chae," she lowered her voice, "I'm literally in slides, a puffer jacket, and sweatpants, can we please just go, it's getting close to 10 anyways."

I side eyed her, "like you always don't look gorgeous, it's the face that matters, not your clothes," I reminded, "come on I want more mint chocolate ice cream."

I dragged her to the ice cream section, and looked for the same mint chocolate ice cream brand I just bought, as I was about to go for it, another hand reached it before I did, it was the last one too. Ugh, I'm really gonna fight this guy.

I immediately averted my gaze onto the guy who took it, isn't this the friend of the holy trio? He kind of looks like the person Jungwon is friends with.

I realized I had been looking for too long, and looked away pretending like I wasn't gonna karate kick him because he took it.

"Did you want this?" He smiled at me, he was really cute, but still, not my type, "here you can have it, I know, mint chocolate is literally the best flavour!"

"Oh, thank you so much!" I bowed to him and smiled.

"You're Jungwon's friend right?" Does Jungwon talk about me to his friends?

"Uhh, yeah haha, we've been friends since childhood!" I need to go home, it's getting so late.

"Do you have a bo-"

"SUNOO HYUNG! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONGGG." One of the holy trio asked, I couldn't tell who, all of their voices are kind of annoying.

In this split second Minah quickly whipped me away to the register and paid as fast as she could, and I only nodded/bowed a little to him as a goodbye, I wonder what he was gonna ask me.