2

+++

I looked over to where she was looking at.

My jaw dropped, this was Jake? He was gorgeous, tall, and kind of buff, but not my type... Only like white boys, I still can't get over my grade 2 crush, I wonder if that guy is still in my neighborhood in America.

"He's handsome right?" Minah nudged me with her elbow and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Uhh, I mean you could go for him?" I admit, he is very attractive, but the guys here in Korea are practically all snobs, I haven't met a single guy that isn't a player in our school, except for Jungwon of course.

"Girl no, I want his friend Heesung, if only he wasn't a player..." She started imagining.

I don't really want to have a boyfriend, not anytime soon, not in university, not ever. Okay, maybe when I'm like 30 but I don't really want to pay attention to those things right now. I've seen Minah get hurt by her ex, it was me comforting her everytime they broke up. She has came running to me atleast over 10 times, because of her toxic on and off relationship, and Minah is a very strong person, imagine if I get stuck in one of those relationships... I would probably go insane.

"Alright class, today we're gonna be starting a project, it's in groups of two, and I'LL be picking the partners!" Mr. Yoon announced, while groans and complaints started emerging from the class. This wasn't so bad, as long as I'm paired with a smart person I should be okay.

Mr. Yoon started saying the pairs, until the very end was when my name was called.

"Okay, uhhhh let's see, oh there's a uneven number," I looked around to see which people haven't been called on.

"Chaesoo, do you mind going with Jake and Yeseo?"

I shook my head a little, I heard Jake was stupid, but I don't know about Yeseo.
All I know is that Yeseo is really rude, she's one of the popular girls, even though I feel like her friends don't really like her because of her egoistical attitude.

"Uhm, Mr. Yoon, why can't me and Jake be in a group together, since Chaesoo is like pretty smart."

Is this bitch being for real, I swear I didn't even want to be in a group with her, and I don't want to third wheel Jake and his little girlfriend (side chick) Yeseo.

"Nope, decide where your gonna be working on this project everybody, it's due before sports day." Mr. Yoon stated, as Yeseo rolled her eyes. Does she think I want to work with them? I bet they both share 1 braincell anyways.

"So," Jake walked over to my desk with Yeseo following him like a little mutt dog, "who's house do you guys want to work at?"

———

This chapter was so short I'm sorry 🙏

Opinions on Yeseo?

Jake is so fine I can't 😞😞