4

+++

How the hell does a sweet boy like Jungwon know Jake? Taking a mental note to ask Wonnie later

If I was childhood friends with Jungwon, did I know Jake aswell?

"Stop looking around you creep," I averted my gaze to Yeseo starring at me, for the record I'm curious, and I'm sure she was doing the same as me the first time she was here, "can you do the project now?"

I only sent her back a tight lipped smile, this lazy ass bitch can't do shit except fix her hair every other minute.

Taking out the papers, and reading through Jake's and Yeseo's, I began writing stuff down, and taking notes on what I want to put onto the PowerPoint, or poster.

To my surprise, they didn't try giving me their unneeded help, and didn't really bother me. Yeseo was mainly just flirting and suggesting being in a relationship to Jake, and he only smiled and flirted back, what a player.

I always see Jake around other girls, him and his holy trio Heesung and Sunghoon, are known players. Heesung flirts the most, with almost every girl he comes to contact with, including teachers. I guess Minah is the same though, because during her on and off relationship she has broken many boys hearts.

I began wondering what it would be like if Heesung and Minah got together, and if Heesung had any friends that weren't Korean (preferably maybe American), when Jake cleared his throat and interrupted a rambling Yeseo.

"Do you want me to go get you poster supplies?" Jake asked me, of course, he would only contribute to the money part of the project.

"I think I could do it on PowerPoint." I replied neutrally, I don't want him to spend money on me, and I wouldn't want to overwork myself and my poor hand, especially with the banner I'm painting for sports day.

"Well, I'm kind of bored, could we go out and get something Oppa?" Yeseo's forced voice sounds so annoying. I'm kind of hungry though, I should check what time it is.

Glancing over at Jakes watch, since I'm too lazy to take my phone out from my bag... OH FUCK IT'S ALREADY 6:30?

"Sorry, I have to leave now. I'll finish the project by tomorrow." I grabbed my things, then bowed to Jake and slightly bowed at Yeseo because that bitch does not deserve shit.

I quickly walked to the entrance and put on my shoes before he could attempt to walk me out, if he even contemplated in doing so.

I left his house and started my route to home. Walking to my house surprisingly didn't take long, it was really close to me and Jungwon, is there a possibility of us being neighbours in our childhood?

As I was still thinking about how Jake and Jungwon knew eachother, I almost walked past my house.

Should I ask my mom?