7

+++

"AHH! WHY'D YOU ACCEPT IT!" Minah screamed and jumped away like I shapeshifted into a cow

"Was I not suppose to?"

"Uhh... let's just wait until he texts you, if he does." She said as she dragged me into her house.

I took my shoes off and placed it by her door, then put my bag down.

"Okay so, you know your friend Heera?"

"Yeah? What did she do?" I still don't know if I can trust Heera, but she's a year younger, I really should let the part be.

"She's been trying to befriend me so badly, like it's getting kind of embarassing..." Minah informed me, while getting a bag of chips, then flopping down on the couch.

"She probably just wants to make new friends, although I do find it pretty weird on how she attempted to copy my instagram username." I giggled a little as I also flopped onto the couch, next to my best friend.

As Minah was about to talk, my phone buzzed. The speed that Minah went to dive for my phone was unexplainable, it was probably faster then light.

"AHHHHHH CHAEEE! IT SAYS JAKE IS TYPING!" Minah exclaimed as she pointed aggressively to the notification I got.

I quickly took my phone from her and looked at what Jake was texting me.

-

JAKE.S1M

jake.s1m: Hey, what time are we going out?
Do you know?

                                           what? who's we?
                                          I think yourtexting
                                           the wrong number. :hww.chaes

jake.s1m: no? Jungwon told everybody that
you, your friend, some other girl
my group, and Yeseo's group was
all gonna go to movies.

-

I left him on read as I explained the situation to Minah, who rushed me upstairs and into her room, so she could pick out a outfit.

"What are you doing? Your actually gonna go?" I still didn't even know what time it was!

"Yeah, and you're coming with me girl, I'm not going without you." Minah pressed a little top to my school uniform, and then got a pair of loose jeans.

"But what about our homework?" If we don't get the banner finished, the sports day thing will be a flop.

"Girl nobody cares about that shit, now go get dressed, and no refuting me, because I just know this outfit is gonna make you look good as hell." She handed me the clothes, along with some sneakers she had.

I smiled at her knowing she wasn't gonna back down, "Okay, but your gonna be doing the painting tomorrow at school." And with that, I left to go to the washroom and change.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt so nervous on wearing something so revealing, I'll grab a hoodie just in case there's too many people there.

"Are you done yet?" Minah knocked on the door, "I'm already done, and I phoned Jungwon, he said meet at the convenience shop in 20 minutes."

"Oh okay," I came out of her bathroom, "do you think this looks good?"

"Holy shit," her jaw dropped, "you look so so pretty!!!" Minah started fake crying and saying playful things like how her baby was growing up.

"Okay okay Minah thank you, but we're gonna be late."

"OH SHIT WE HAVE 15 MINUTES, LET'S RUN!"

———

As me and Minah finally approached the convenience store, Jungwon was already there, waiting with... Sunoo?! Why are they all connected?

"Hi wonnieee!" I went up to Jungwon and gave him a side hug.

"Hi Chae, hey Mimi. Okay guys meet Sunoo, Sunoo this is my best friend Chaesoo and my friend Minah." Jungwon introduced us, but I already knew him, I wasn't sure if Minah was fond of him though.

"Nice to properly meet you, Chaesoo!" Sunoo smiled at me and bowed a little, then turned to Minah, and nodded.

"Why did he only greet you? I think your racking up some admirers Chae!" Minah whispered, and I playfully slapped her in return.

The four of us rode the bus to the movies, and surprisingly, Sunoo was a really nice and warm person, I think I'm slowly taking a liking to him...

———

700 words againnnnn 😭