6

+++

I mean, she wasn't that bad, she had an okay personality, pretty face, and was popular before she had left to go study abroad for 4 years

She claimed it was to boost her English skills, but me and her both knew deep down, she wanted to one up me. It was always a challenge between me and her, since we were cousins after all.

Our moms compared us a lot when we were younger, and I wasn't as bothered, but she took it to heart, and always would try to get better at literally anything I partook in.

Being friends with Jungwon was apparently also a problem for her, since she's been trying to get closer to him, even when she was in the States, I had wished she didn't come back, but here she was, like a never ending reappearing nightmare.

"Hi, sorry but, do I know you?" Jungwon slightly pushed her off a little, and scratched his head. I was struggling to keep my laugh in when her ears turned red.

Heera cleared her throat and regained her composure, "How could you forget me, I'm Kang Heera! Oh, hi Unnie, didn't see you there." I nodded to her slightly, as she smiled at me, maybe she changed?

"I remember you a bit," Jungwon paused before awkwardly laughing, "I sort of have a hazy memory..."

She smiled, "That's okay, we can hangout afterschool, all three of us, at the old spot, okay? I'll tell you more details at lunch, just in case you don't remember." she giggled, then attempted to wink, and skipped off.

Haha, cute. I explained to Jungwon on how she was the girl we probably hungout with 2 times during childhood, obviously forced by my mom and aunt to bring her along since she was a year younger.

"I don't really like how touchy she is, but I don't have plans afterschool today, so I guess I can hangout." He shrugged and we continued talking about if we were going to invite other people or not, after a few minutes, me and Jungwon said our goodbyes, and headed to class.

___

I groaned and complained to Minah about how much my wrists hurt from painting, and she simply told me to shut up, as she was the one dragging me and using all her strength to pull me to the cafeteria.

I explained to her my situation with Heera, and she told me she already doesn't like her, which I refuted, because I believe she has changed at least a little bit.

"Let's get a little bit of food, and go out to the courtyards, I'm not that hungry." Minah said.

I nodded, and I took my phone out, because the line to get food was so long.

"Hey, you should post the picture of us yesterday night on Instagram." She suggested, I haven't posted in a long time anyways, so I agreed.

_____