Chapter 2: Card Games

Blue's POV:

The bright morning light shined through the window of the house. I sat up from my bed, and looked around. Yellow was sitting on her bed examining her command block staff, and Second was sleeping. So like him.

"Hey Blue." Yellow smiled, "Morning."

"Hi Yellow. Where are Green and Red?" I asked her.

"I was wondering that too." She stood up, and walked towards the door. I followed. Exiting the minecraft house, we found Reuben sleeping on the doorstep, and Alan working on a new animation. Both Yellow and I waved, as we walked through the website to another. 

"Here we are." Yellow sighed at our original home, the place we fought just to entertain ourselves. She knocked on the door, to see if anyone was in there before entering. Green stood in the doorway, with a smile on his face.

"Hey guys." He said. 

"Hi Green." Yellow and I said at the same time, walking into the white structure. 

"Where's Red-"

"I'm right here!" Red said, appearing at the top of the stairs. "We were just playing cards. I can deal you in!"

"Sure." Yellow smiled, and I nodded along with her. We climbed up the stairs, and Red passed a pile of cards to Yellow and I. 

This was the last time I felt at ease, the last time I didn't doubt myself. The last time I didn't fear myself.

Word Count: 229