Chapter 3: Visit

Purple POV:

MT and I sat in his empty living room, him in a large comfy chair, and myself spread out on the couch. It was just another Tuesday morning, MT brewing coffee for himself, and watching the news, while I laid on the couch and did nothing. 

"Are you bored?" MT said suddenly.

"Uhh..yes?" I responded, looking at him with a questioning look. That wasn't like him. 

"Mm-kay." He nodded, and turned back to the TV. "Just wondering."

"Wondering what?" I asked, curious.

"I'm applying for another job, so I thought maybe instead of hanging around the house all afternoon, you might want to see your friends?" MT replied, sounding like he had rehearsed that line in the mirror for hours.

"You're serious?" I looked at him, baffled."You would let me go hang out with..."

"Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and TSC?" MT turned off the TV, "Yes, I will. You need a break, maybe go out somewhere. Just be responsible, and safe." I nodded.

"Can I have my elytra back?" I asked him, pushing my luck.

"I guess..." He hesitated.

"Thank you so much MT!" I exclaimed, and without realizing it, gave him a hug. "Oh, sorry..." I backed away, "I didn't mean to-"

"No it's fine, just go get ready. I'm going to leave soon." I ran off to my room to grab my phone and a weapon, just in case. You would never know what could happen with the Color Gang. Green and Blue could be fighting, or Red could be mad at the others for eating meat, or someone just woke TSC up. Who knows?

"Purple!" MT yelled from the trap door that leads to the basement, "Come on!" I ran over to him, and we left, as he handed me my elytra. 

"Thanks!" I smiled, as we both headed down the ladder.

"Don't you have to go into town to apply for your job?" I wondered, as we walked through his basement towards the nether portal.

"I do, I just thought I'd walk you to the portal."

"Oh, okay!" I kept my tone cheerful, even though I wished he wouldn't be so overprotective. I loved MT like a father, but he was just a bit overprotective. I take that back. WAY to overprotective.

"Here." MT pulled the lever, and the portal started up. "Have a good day, kiddo. Be back before 9pm." I nodded, and looked at MT 

"I'll be careful. The CG knows the drill." We looked at each other one last time, before I flew through the portal. 

Yellow POV:

Red laid down a card and shouted 

"UNO!" She did a happy dance, thinking she was about to win. "Yellow, your turn!" Red said happily. 

"Okay then." I laid down my card, a wild card, and switched the color to green. Blue laid a card down, and Green did too. Red was forced to draw from the pile, but ended up with two cards. 

"Uno." I played a reverse, and Red, just as I thought, played her second card. 

"Uno!" She shouted. The game went on, until it was my turn. We didn't play Uno by the normal rules. In the deck we had cards we called 'attack' cards, where a phrase is written on them, and you have to do it, or draw a certain amount of cards. 

I laid down my last card. In regular Uno, I would have won, but someone has the chance to try and stop me. The card read:

Attack Card:
Go wake TSC up, or draw 25.

Red stared at the card, with an angry look on her face. 

"No! What! That's not fair-" She sputtered.

"Is too." I said back. "We all agreed on the attack cards, you have to draw 25, or wake up TSC, which I'm pretty sure none of us want to do."

"He's not asleep right now, anyways, so I don't have to do it." Red huffed.

"We all know that means you have to do it later." Green muttered, and Red started to draw. I smiled, because I knew I had just won. 

Later...

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon. Red and Blue were talking, as Reuben nuzzled into Red's lap. Green was listening to music, and TSC had fallen asleep on the couch. I was building some sort of red stone contraption, and was glad my friends weren't to curious. 

The storage folder then made a sound like a nether portal, and Green looked up. Purple peered out then jumped and landed near the edge of the computer screen. 

"Purple!" Green exclaimed, and ran towards her. 

"Hi Green! How are you?" Purple asked, and soon both were in a full conversation. They walked over to us. 

"Look who MT let leave the house!" Green smiled, and Purple laughed. We all greeted Purple, well all of us who were conscious. TSC still laid on the couch, asleep. 

"Hi Purple!" Red said, in her cheerful way. Blue gave her a small nod of welcome, and I waved. None of us, besides Green, were close with Purple. TSC tried, because Green was his best friend, but Red, Blue, and I minded our own business. 

"What are you guys up to?" Purple asked, trying to break the tension between all of us.

"Nothing much." Red said, petting Reuben. "We're watching a few movies tonight, do you want to come?"

"We are?" Blue whispered into Red's ear, but Red ignored her. 

"Yeah, sure." Purple shrugged, but then Green gave her his headphones, so she could listen to the new song he was composing. I rolled my eyes. When it came to romance, those two were hopeless.

-------

Okay... this chapter kinda sucked... But it will get better! I promise! I have something planned for one of the characters. *cough cough* AvM, AvA crossover *cough cough* Thanks!
-Downfall-12

Word Count: 947