what if goku was betrayed and send to highschool DXD part 1

Hi guys i am here to bring you a new what if goku was betrayed and send to highschool DXD this is a story that i wanted to make so sit back and relax and i hope you are going to enjoy this.
With out any further a do let's begin.

This will take place after the tournament of power. As Goku and Vegeta was on Beerus world they have just stopped sparing with wish as they all eat something and goku asks Vegeta.

Goku: hey vegeta how can i get ultra ego huh.

Beerus/wish and Vegeta: wh... what!! ( They ask)

Vegeta: w..why do you want that from kakarot.

Wish: yes i also would like to know.

Beerus: me to saiyan

Goku: well it is a strong form and i still want to get stronger than i am now.

Wish: are you sure Goku.

Goku: ye wish but first i want to go to the supreme kai's world.

Beerus: why saiyan do you want to go to Zeno's palace.

Goku: no lord beerus i want him to unlock my potential that all.

Vegeta: to get stronger right kakarot.

Goku: yes ( he says with a smile on his face.)

Then Goku teleports to the supreme kai's world.

Goku: hey supreme kai's how are you doing.

Supreme Kai: hey goku i well how can i help you goku.

Goku: i was wondering if you can unlock my potential like the old kai did for my son Gohan.

Supreme Kai: yes of course goku come and have a seat i am going to get the old kai.

Goku: okay.

Meanwhile on earth all of the z fighters were having a meeting with out goku.

They all said that goku must dissepear they are sick of him getting them in danger.

Bulma and Vegeta then said that they don't agree with the rest so they left.

Chi chi: let them go we don't need them at all.

The rest agree with her but then krillan said. 

Krillan: how are we going to get rid of goku?

They thought about it and yamcha got an idea.

Yamcha: how about we lock him in the time chamber.

Everyone: that's a good idea yamcha.

While everyone was plotting to lock goku up. Goku got his potential unlocked and he hed back to beerus world for training. He unlock his mistical forms and his beast mode and then he tried to combine it with all of his forms, he even unlocked three versions of super saiyan god and super saiyan blue evelotion and all the time in wish's staff he managed to get ultra instinct in 4 forms and even rosé in al 4 forms but, he struggled to get ultra ego.

When he got out of whise's staff everyone could feel his power level was sky-high he then ask whise.

Goku: whise can you please help me get ultra ego, i can feel that i am so close but it doesn't want work. I tried everything i could think about.

Whise: Goku but i can't train you to get ultra ego that should be lord beerus.

Goku: lord beerus please train me.

Beerus: no Goku.

Goku: please lord beerus i beg you.

Beerus: okay Goku.

Goku: yes

As beerus and goku trains Beerus sees how close is goku to ultra ego.

Back to earth

The z fighters has got their plan ready to execute.

Gohan asks his wife to go to bulma and tell her that pan wants to see her grandfather.

Videl: yes dear ( she is unaware of what they are going to do to goku)

The next morning videl tells Gohan that she is on her way to bulma's Gohan tells her yes love.

As videl arrives at bulma's place and rings the door bell vegeta comes to open the door.

Vegeta: morning videl how can i help you.

Videl: is bulma here i need to speak with her.

Vegeta: woman here is someone at the door for you.

Bulma: i am coming vegeta and who is it.

Vegeta: it Gohan's wife.

Bulma: okay.

Vegeta leaves and Bulma arrives.

Bulma: hey videl how can i help you.

Videl starts to explain to her that pan wants to see her grandfather.

Bulma gets the communicator and gets ahold of whise telling him that Goku's granddaughter is looking for him. Whise tells bulma that he will bring goku as soon as possible but then bulma says now and that she has some new food for them to eat, hearing that wakes up both Goku and Beerus as whise tells her they are on the way. A few minutes later all three of them lands on the capsule corp grass as they ate and goku went with videl to her house.

2 hours ago when videl left the house Gohan let everyone know that there plan was working.

Back to the present time

Goku and videl was walking and as they got at videl's front door and they went inside. Goku saw everyone was there except for vegeta bulma beerus and whise and then he asked.

Goku: what is going on guys.

Everyone was looking at him with discuss.

They had taking pan to the lookout for the trap.

Goku: where is my granddaughter at.

Krillan: at the lookout let's, go get her buddy.

Goku: okay ( as goku and krillan fly to the lookout.)

As they land on top of the lookout they see pan was sleeping. Krillan then asked Goku to spar with him in the time chamber.

Krillan: so what do you say goku just like old times.

Goku: okay krillan.

As they reach the chamber doors Goku enters first as he awaits for krillan to enter he sees krillan gets an evil smurk on his face, and then he sees all his friends and family behind krillan as they close the door and breaks it, trapping goku on the inside

And that is the end of part 1 see you in the next part