Kuoh academy

Previously on what if goku was betrayed and send to highschool DXD.
We learned that goku was having a dream where zeno and the grand priest told him that he has all of the z fighters powers and abilities.

Now

Goku was shocked to hear that he was so op and that zenni's and the grand priest knew that the z fighters were going to betray him.

Goku: why did you guys not, stop them.

Them: We were about to but, we were to late so .....

They were cut off by goku

Goku: then you made the wish am i right. ( They said yes).

They: not everyone betrayed you goku beerus, whise,bulma, Vegeta, videl, piccolo and the kai's.

Goku: it good to know see you guys.

The next day

Goku wakes up but he feels strange, he feels his body was heavy. He looks around and sees rais on top of him he is confused.

Goku: rais what are you doing?

Rais: why did you wake me?

Goku: because you are naked and on me that's why.

They both got out of bed and got dressed, and talked for a while until rais told him that she enrolled hom in to school.

Goku: i have never been to school before but i will do my best. He then closed his eyes and called shenron the, dragon appears and he makes a wish to be the smartest person in the universe.

      Time Skip

Goku's first day at school

As Goku and rais walks to the administration office to get his schedule for the day. All the girls talk about him and te boys too but more angrier.

Student Council President

???: so you must be the new transfer student Goku.

Goku: yes i am and what is your name.

???: Sona and i am the student Council President.

Goku: nice to meet you sona and who is that ( pointing to the girl behind sona).

Sona: that is my vice president Tsuhbaki.

Goku: nice to meet you Tsuhbaki.

Tsuhbaki: same here.

With that Goku leaves to his class room.

Tsuhbaki and Sona's thoughts( he is handsome wonder if he has a girlfriend).

And with that i bid you fare well