Meeting devil's

Previously on what if goku was betrayed and send to highschool DXD.
Goku has fallen out of a potral, after he was betrayed and after he lands he meets rais gremory and he can't cense any of his friends.

Now on what if goku was betrayed and send to highschool DXD.

Goku's pov

Why can't i cense his friends or his former friends energy. He was fuming with rage and pain and his whole personality changed from the friendly, carefree and childlike attatude to a cold, heartless and vengeful dark attatude.

Goku: and u.

Rais: i am rais gremory and this is my peeruge. ( I am sorry but i am not going to name them all again, y'all know there names.)

Goku: where am i.

Rais: your at kuoa academy.

Goku: oh what are you guys

All of them were shocked at the question.

Rais: what? How do you know that we are not human.

Goku: i can cense your energy it is different from humans.

Rais: wait you can cense our energy.

Goku: yes.

Rais: we are devil's.

Goku: wow really.

Rais and her peeruge nods there heads.

Rais: Goku what are you because i can feel an high amount of power coming from you.

Goku: i am a saiyan.

What is a saiyan they all ask.

Goku then explain what a saiyan is and his whole back story. They all look at him with sadness in there eyes.

Issie: Goku how old are you.

Goku: i am 18 years old why.

They are all supised at that. They then ask him how is he 18 but he has two children one which is in his twenties and the other 7 years old and that, he has been married for 33 years and, dead twice.

                       Time skip
After Goku explain that part.

Goku then ask if he can go get a shower and something to eat. They said yes goku then gets in the shower and then eats the food he then ask for a place to get some sleep. As Goku is laying down on a bed he is dozing off to sleep.

Goku dreams as he hears zeno and the grand priest in his dreams, they tell him that they knew it was going to happen, and they made a wish with the super dragon balls and that he has a shenron in him the same one that brought back all of the destroyed universes in the tournament of power and that he has, all of his friends powers and abilities and he even has morro's powers and that they want him to be the omni king of those multives.