Issie's reincarnation Part 1

It's been a few days since Goku has been going to school and surprising he has been doing good ( but that's all because he wished to be as smart as Gohan and bulma together) he's been getting good grades.

Goku was sitting in class as issie comes up to him and greet him.

Issie: hey man.

Goku: what's up man.

(A/N issie and goku has been getting closer ever since he changed his ways)

Issie: nothing much just wanted to tell you that rais wants to talk to you about something.

Goku: thanks man but who told you this.

Issie: uhm k...keneko( he said blushing)

Goku:( sees this and begins to teas him about it) dude did you just say keneko with a blush.

Issie: N...N...No dude i didn't say keneko with a blush ( he said blushing yet again)

Goku: you like her don't you.. you have a crush on her why don't you ask her out bro.

Issie's pov

After hearing that from goku i thought about it but i did deny it ( that was a lie)

Issie: i don't have a crush on keneko bro.

Goku: if you say so bro.

Time skip

It was the last klas of the day and Goku was on his way to the ORC klub while issie on his way home.

NO ONE'S POV

As we see issie walking out of the school gates he hears a female voice call his name it was non other than Yuma ( aka Renary )

????: uhm issie huydou

Issie:( turns around to see who is calling him ) uhm yes that is me and who are you.

Yuma: yes well my name is yuma and i was wondering if you are seeing anyone.

Issie: no i am not why.

Yuma: okay that is good to hear well i..i...i was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend.

Issie: ( with out thinking about it just answered her) yes i would love to be your boyfriend.

Yuma: yes who about we go out this Sunday.

Issie: I will see you on Sunday then.

With Goku and the ORC

when goku got to the orc club him and rais spoke about a few things.

Time skip to the date.

Issie was standing on the sidewalk waiting for yuma Sunday morning.

Issie: where is she.

???: issie??

Issie: yuma you finally made it.

Yuma: yes and sorry for taking so long.

Issie: no prob.

Time skip till after the date.

Issie and Yuma where walking in the park.

Yuma: issie i had a great time today.

Issie: yeah me too.

Yuma: issie i have a question for you.

Issie: what is it yuma.

Yuma: would you die for me.

Issie: what did you say yuma

Yuma: would you die for me.

She flew up and started to transform into her true self. Unbeknownst to them goku felt the change in power and he and rais got up and went to where that power is coming from. Just as renary throws a light spear at him he is saved by goku who caught the spear.

Goku: not so fast fallen.

Renary: how could you catch my light spear devil.

Goku: i am not a devil i am a human

Renary: no human can catch that.

Goku: hey issie run

Issie starts running into the bushes.

Goku: i am going to give you one chance to change your ways or die.

Renary: you kill me ... huh that's so funny but you are to late your friend is already dead.

Goku: ( turns his head to see what she is talking about ) no no no issie!!!! 

Issie laying on the ground with a hole in his stomach.

Goku turns his head to renary with his eyes full of anger and his power surges, renary gets scared with what she is feeling.

Renary: what am i feeling how could one human have so much power it's more than the dragon god himself great red.

Goku: you will pay for this.