𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗻, 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲

🧉❀🐚・☾

Arin is seventeen's safe place, this girl just by looking at her member's face can tell what they are feeling. As she's one of the members who joined very early, she almost knows each and every member very well and gets along with everyone. Jeonghan is whipped for her and it's very EVIDENT like he literally has heart eyes for her. Carats were on cloud 9 when they found out that they both are dating. Scoups and Joshua treat her as their best friends and these guys are drinking buddies and knows how to handle drunk Arin who forgets everyone when she's drunk.
Don't even get me started on dynamics of 96z they are like literally soulmates, Arin is so fond of her fellow 96z and has mentioned many times how she wants to have a subunit someday. Arin always makes sure Jun is included in every conversation, Being closest in the age, these two are actually very close and often roast the members together. Hoshi is like her baby who's always clinging to her arm and she loves squishing his cheeks. Wonwoo and Woozi are super protective of her. When the news of her suffering from depression and anxiety broke out, Seventeen was at airport that time, these boys were like her shadow all the time. They often post their hangouts pic on their social medias.
Dokyeom and Mingyu are Arin's fav cook, according to her no one can cook as good food as them. Minghao is like that taller younger brother to her who likes to pat her head as to provide her moral support. Judith and Arin are like two peas in one pod, they have this adorable sisterly bond that if one of them is crying the other one will start crying instantly. Maknae line and Arin are like mother duck and her ducklings. Arin is so fond of her maknae line. Gia is like that personal photographer friend who clicks her candid pictures. According to Gia, Arin is effortlessly beautiful.
Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino are Arin's hangout buddies, she mostly goes out with them to eat. Yumei and Arin are called mother daughter duo by Carats because these two are always together.
Summing it up, Arin is that strong force which bind seventeen together.

🧉❀🐚・☾