𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

🧉❀🐚・☾
A

s the title says, Judith is seventeen's and Carat's sunshine. All of members are so fond of her, it's crazy. She's like that younger sister who always gives best advice. 95z always trust her more whenever it comes to lead maknae line.

Judith and Arin are like two peas in one pod, they have this adorable sisterly bond that if one of them is crying the other one will start crying instantly. Although Judith isn't a fan of cats but she always accompanies Jun whenever he visits cat shelters. Hoshi and Judith are laughing maniacs when they're together. Being a bookworm Judith and Wonwoo often have those library hangouts. Woozi is like a mentor to Judith who has helped her a lot in improving her singing skills.
The 97z or more like Judith and her beagles??!!
These guys radiate literal siblings energy except Dokyeom and Judith, Oh my god??!! from where do I start? These two are so adorably in love with each other, like literally  whipped for each other but other than being lovers, first these two are best friends who have always been there for each other in hard times. Even when these two didn't confess they have been each other's first priority. Mingyu and Judith are the well known TOM AND JERRY of Seventeen. Judith is the president of "Bully Mingyu Gang" and Mingyu likes to keep his arm around her shoulder as she's of perfect height for that. But they secretly cares for each other and when they're not bickering, they're judging their members together and roasting them.
Minghao and Judith, the twin flame, best buddies. Minghao treats her as the younger sister he never had, they're different yet alike. His parents treat Judith like their own daughter.
Gia and Judith are soulmates and nobody can deny this fact, they were born with the difference of only two minutes, they have been together since childhood and when they tried to get away, destiny again brought them together by putting them in the same company and same group. Carats call them female version of Jeonghan and Joshua. Judith and Seungkwan are karaoke buddies. Vernon's biggest cheerleader is Judith.
Dino and Yumei are Judith's babies. She have this fond smile whenever she takes about her maknaes. They're her other fav members.

🧉❀🐚・☾