𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝘁.1

🧉❀🐚・☾

Italic = English
Simple = Korean

Seventeen Take a Friendship Test | Glamour

"Say the name!! Hi, we are Seventeen." Seventeen greeted looking at camera.

"And today we're here with GLAMOUR to do a friendship test." Judith explained

"So, let's get into it." Gia said and they all cheered.

" Gia said and they all cheered

Arin x Hoshi

Arin: I was scared of him, honestly... because I had heard from other trainees that he's very strict when it comes to dancing.... and I knew nothing about dancing that time but when we met, he was all smiley with those squeeshy cheeks and adorable face. Even while teaching choreographies, he was really supportive and nice.

Hoshi: first impression about her... um I thought she was a guy *laughs*, because she used to had short hair... it was our first meeting.... she introduced herself and I was surprised, that haircut really suited her well. She was really cute back then.

🤍

Judith x Minghao

Judith: When I first met him, I thought he'd be a cold guy... because he used to had that smug look on his face so I just didn't interacted with him that much. But gradually as days passed, I realized he's a nice guy, then one day I wasn't feeling well so I had to skip dance practice, so he helped me alot to learn those dance steps.  That was the day when our friendship started.

Minghao: When I first saw her I thought she'd be a nice, funny kind of girl but I was wrong.... In the start she used to be so quite, minding her own business so I thought may be she didn't like us. But one day, I saw her struggling with some dance steps... then I remembered she was absent from last dance practice, so I offered her help and to my surprise she was really nice and totally opposite from what I thought.