𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗶, 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗲

🧉❀🐚・☾

Talking about maknae, Yumei maknae privileges are completely different from Dino. Where Dino is mostly teased all the time, Yumei is most loved by all the members. She may appear as confident and fierce on stage but when she's with her members, she's a complete different person. All of the members are so protective of her.
Scoups's most favorite member is Yumei so she can get away with anything and everything.
Jeonghan said she reminds him of his younger sister so she's just so precious for him. Joshua although adores her a lot as an younger sister but most of the time these two are bickering as Joshua loves teasing her a lot.
Yumei and Arin are called mother daughter duo by Carats because these two are always together. When she joined Pledis, she was unable to communicate with other members because of not being fluent in korean. Jun knowing how it feel was the first one to approach her, and she since then has grew a lot of respect and admiration for Jun. Hoshi and Wonwoo literally love complimenting her all the time. Woozi is like a proud father whenever she's being praised for her singing skills. He says he really wants her to be a soloist one day.
97z finds her cutest being on earth. Dokyeom and Yumei love doing high note battles all the time. Mingyu loves spoiling her with her favorite food. He used to prepare her lunch box back in trainee days. Minghao and Yumei??!! Definitely adorably in love with each other. He's a calm person and Yumei absolutely loves bringing chaos in his calm life. Although he shows like he's done with her but secretly enjoys whenever she's being hyperactive. Yumei is Judith's baby, since they're in vocal unit, some fans thought there would be a competition between these two. But they completely shut down this speculation as they're so supportive of each other. Going karaoke together is their favorite hobby.
Gia and Yumei are those typical best friends who love getting dress up and hangouts together. In their free time, they're either going for shopping or hanging out in amusement parks. Seungkwan and Vernon love pranking her alot it's their love language, but in return she pranks them back and this chain continues. Dino and Yumei radiate typical siblings energy who team up together and roast their members.

🧉❀🐚・☾