𝙞. 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

On the way to the Metropolitan museum of art, Percy told Myla and Grover about his.. experiences, on his past school trips. Like when he accidentally fired a Revolutionary War at the school bus. Interesting.

Myla could sense the fear in Grovers body language, but she wasn't sure what he was worrying about. Grover acted that way the whole trip, Percy asked a few times if he was okay, and Grover always shrugged it off. The trio were listening to 'Mr Brunner' when Myla noticed Mrs. Dodds glaring in Percy's direction, she bit the inside of her lip, and turned towards Grover.

The satyr was sweating like he had run a marathon, and Myla decided to test her suspicion. "You smell a monster, don't you?" She whispered into his ear. Grover turned to look at her, he sheepishly nodded.

Myla kept an eye on Mrs. Dodds and Percy turned around to me and Grover. "I don't think Mrs. Dodds is human" Percy stated with a small smile, it was obviously a joke, but Grovers head snapped to look at Myla. "You're absolutely right." Myla replied, making Percy chuckle, although she wasn't jokingZ

The trio were listening carefully to 'Mr Brunner' talk about greek funeral art, when they heard a voice followed by a snicker behind them. Myla didn't recognise the girl, since she had only just joined the school. But Percy did.

"Will you shut up?" Percy snapped at the ginger girl, and Myla had to stifle a laugh. 'Mr Brunner' stopped his story and spun around to face the trip. "Mr. Jackson, did you have a comment?" He asked, and Myla watched Percy's face flush red.

"No sir" Percy mumbled. 'Mr Brunner' then pointed to a picture on the stele. It was Kronos, eating his kids. Myla zoned out slightly, still staring at Mrs. Dodds, who had began to look at her. Mrs. Dodds sent the girl a sinister grin that made a chill run down her spine.

She wasn't fulling listening to 'Mr Brunner' explaining why Kronos ate his kids, but Myla was snapped out of my daze when she felt someone nudge her.

It was Percy. "Are you coming?" He asked, looking at the girl expectingly. She then realised that Mrs. Dodds was gone, and most of the class had left for lunch. She muttered out a yeah and followed Percy and Grover to eat lunch.

We sat on the edge of a fountain outside the Museum, Myla eating her sandwich, still thinking about Mrs. Dodds. Percy noticed her sudden change in mood and asked her if she was okay, she simply nodded and went back to her sandwich. Grover looked at the girl worried, but his thoughts were pulled away by a sudden rumble of thunder.

Myla felt her palms start to sweat slightly, something wasn't right. She couldn't explain it. "Can I have your apple?" Grover asked Percy, and he happily handed her it. The group ate in silence, when suddenly, Nancys weird group stood infront of the three.

Nancy dumped her half eaten lunch into Grovers lap, and Myla felt a rage wash over her. "Oops" Nancy stated, a satisfied grin on her lips. Myla stood up. "What the fuck is your problem?" She said, her voice laced with venom. Nancy's grin fell slightly at someone standing up to her.

Percy couldn't explain what happened next, he stood up as well, and moved his hands slightly and in the blink of an eye, Nancy went flying, into the water fountain..

She let out a high pitched scream, "Percy pushed me!" She yelped, almost bursting everyone's eardrums. "Did you-?" Percy stuttered out, looking at Myla, trying to see if she saw what happened. He didn't even touch her. Myla nodded slightly, and whispers erupted from other students. "Did you see that? It was like the water grabbed her!"

Myla looked at Percy, who seemed slightly shocked at what happened. Mrs. Dodds rushed over to Nancy, who was obviously her favourite pupil. Before walking over to the trio.