𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

: ̗̀➛(𝙈𝙔𝙇𝘼𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑)

"The Grey-Eyed One did this to me, Percy" Medusa said softly, as if she was trying to play the good guy. "Annabeth's mother, the cursed Athena, turned me from a beautiful woman into this"

I noticed a stinging feeling in my arm, and I saw large gashes from where Medusa had scratched me. Bitch.

"Don't listen to her!" I yelled, my eyes glued to the ground. I hated how tempted I was to look into Medusas eyes.

"Silence!" Medusa snarled, but her voice changed back into a comforting purr when talking to Percy "You see why I must destroy that awful girl" I couldn't tell if she was talking about me or Annabeth, but I was still slightly offended.

"She's my enemy's daughter" Okay so she isn't talking about me.

"I shall crush her statue into dust. But, you, dear Percy, you do not need to suffer" She cooed, trying to convince him.

I screwed up my face slightly, its starting to sound like she has a crush on Percy. Bit creepy.

"No" Percy mumbled.

Medusa sighed, "Do you really want to help the gods? Do you understand what waits you on this silly quest." Medusa kept yapping, and then, I heard Grover yell.

"Percy! Duck!" Grover, I think, flew into Medusa, but I wasn't looking in that direction. Whatever he did, it seemed to piss her off an awful lot. "You miserable Satyr" She hissed. "I'll add you to my collection aswell"

"That was for Uncle Ferdinand" Grover yelled triumphantly.

While Medusa was beefing with Grover, I ran over and grabbed Percys arm and dragged him down to hide in the statuary.

In the distance, I could hear Grover flying into her, the thought making me giggle slightly, which I received a strange look from Percy.

We wandered around slightly, I was still holding onto his arm. I hated the dark, which was ironic because I could shadow travel. Key word, shadow.

"Percy! Myla!" A sudden voice said from right next to us. I let out a small scream, Percy wrapped his arms around me.

"Gods! Don't do that!" I scolded quietly, not wanting Medusa to hear us

Annabeth took off her Yankees cap, a small grin forming on her face. Percy's arms were awkwardly wrapped around me. He cleared his throat and dropped his arms to his side.

"You need to cut her head off" Annabeth said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Are you crazy! Let's just leave!"

"Medusa is a menace. She's evil. I'd kill her myself but- but you've got a better weapon. Besides, I'd never get close to her. She'd slice me to bits because of my mother" Annabeth explained.

Percy's eyes were almost bulging out of his head. "What? I can't-"

"Look, do you want her turning more innocent people into statues" Annabeth said, and pointed towards a couple, frozen, their arms wrapped around each other.