𝙫. 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

Myla was in a daze, one second, she was ready to rip Percy's mouth off if he asked another question, next minute she was lying in the wreckage of what once had been Sally Jackson's car.

"Myla!" She heard a voice call, but the voice sounded like it was a million miles away.

She felt as if she had been crushed, and she felt blood pooling down the side of her face. She started to panic. Percy looked at the girl, his eyes filling with concern. "Myla!" He yelled, trying to get her attention. She turned to look at him, and he saw the blood pouring down her head, he also saw the fear on her face

Before he could say anything, the two heard a pained mumble of "food!" from Grover. Myla realised that the car hadn't exploded, but the roof of the car had been cracked like a egg shell.

Lightning.

"Percy. We have to-" Sally Jackson's voice faltered. Myla and Percy's head snapped back to the road, lightning flashed the sky, and that was enough for them to make out a figure standing in the road.

"Who is-?" Percy didn't get to finish his sentence before his mum butted in. "Get out the car." She said, her tone was completely serious.

Myla tried to open the door, since she was sitting on the left side and Grover was still confused sitting on the right side. But the door was jammed by something. She slammed her body against the door, desperate to get it open.

Percy's mum explained where the edge of camp was, and Grover was still mumbling about food. Percy reached across Grover and opened the door on his side, and surprisingly it opened. They all climbed out the car, Myla, Sally and Percy all dragging Grover.

The four limped through the trees, the monster in the distance still following. "That's the mi-" Myla slapped one of her hands over Percy's mouth, the other hand was still supporting Grover. "Don't say his name. Names have power." Myla responded, removing her hand.

The minotaur was hunched over what once was a car, which looked more like a crushed pepsi can. "Food?" Grover mumbled, and Myla shushed him.

Percy and his mum argued slightly and then the minotaur started charging towards them.

He smelled them.

The four separated, Myla dragging Grover with her. Myla watched in horror as the minotaur picked up Sally Jackson, the rain was too loud for Myla to hear her final words to Percy, but in the blink of an eye, Sally Jackson had turned to dust.

The minotaur turned its attention to Myla and Grover. And started moving over to them.

Myla sat Grover on the floor and took off her bracelet, which turned into a dagger in her hand.

The minotaur didn't like that and went to charge at the girl when suddenly it's attention was pulled somewhere else.

"Hey! Hey stupid ground beef!" Percy yelled over the rain, and Myla felt her stomach sink at the boy's stupidity. The monster let out a roar and turned towards Percy.

Myla watched as the Minotaur charged at Percy, and she quickly ran back to Grovers side. The satyr still rambling about food.

Myla watched as Percy ripped off the minotaur's horn and stabbed it into its ribcage. The monster turned to dust. The rain stopped pouring, but the trio could hear a storm rumbling in the distance