𝙫𝙞. 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

A few days pasted, Percy seemed to settle into camp halfblood. Luke was desperate to try find something Percy was good at, but nothing came of it.

Myla ate her dinner, excitement filled the mess hall. It was Capture the Flag night.

Myla enjoyed capture the flag, but what she didn't like was being on the red team. Technically, she did stay in the Hermes cabin, but the cabin was so full that they had to split them in half.

Everybody armoured up and got ready, Myla saw Percy, standing in oversized armour, and she had to stifled a laugh.

She saw him walking with Annabeth, she felt a strange feeling in her stomach, anger? No.

Jealousy.

"Willow!" Clarisse roared, breaking Myla out of her daze. "You go defend the border" Myla didn't mind going defence, so she agreed. Probably one of the first times Clarisse and Myla agreed on something. Myla walked through the woods, going towards the border for the red team.

She flipped her dagger, catching it by the handle every time. She then pressed the daggers handle against her wrist and it turned into a gold looking bracelet.

Myla's magical item was her dagger, it was a bracelet originally but when she takes it off it turns into a celestial bronze dagger.

She kept walking until she saw a familiar boy with oversized armour on. She decided to scare him and snuck up behind him.

"You don't seem to be defending too well." She teased, standing a few feet behind him.

Percy yelped and turned around, pointing his sword right at her. If she had been standing closer, he would've impaled her.

"Woah, calm down sea boy" Myla smirked, putting her hands up to show she had nothing. Percy put down his sword and took a sigh of relief, seeing it was Myla.

"Nice helmet" He teased, Percy had a blue horsehair plume on the top, and Myla's had a red horsehair plume. She took off her bracelet once again, the dagger appearing in her hand, and she started to flip it again.

Percy felt slight panic that she would drop it, but she never did.

Myla and Percy then heard a strange growl, Percy went to check it out but Myla grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"Let me check." She said, her tone stern but her eyes soft. Percy gave in and nodded, and she walked away to see what it was.

But while Myla was gone checking out the strange growl, Percy was ambushed by 5 Ares Kids.

When Myla was sure nothing was there, she ran back to Percy, but he was gone. Now, Myla knew he wasn't on her team, but she panicked.

'It was his first capture the flag! Surely nobody would target hi-

Clarisse.'

She heard a deafening scream, and ran in the direction it had came from. Myla saw the 6 fighting in the distance, and surprisingly, Percy seemed to be winning.

He had snapped Clarisse's spear like a stick, and smacked her in the face with the end of his sword, sending her flying backwards. Yelling then erupted from the woods, Luke, he had the red banner.

Myla wasn't really mad, she was more relieved that Percy was okay. She walked over to Percy, who was standing in the creek. "Not bad" She smirked.

Percy went to speak, but was cut off from another voice, that didn't belong to Myla. "Where did you learn to fight like that?" Annabeth's voice spoke, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Myla rolled her eyes, she hated when Annabeth hid using her invisibility cap. She pulled off the blue yankees cap, and there she was, standing in front of the two.

"Were you standing there the whole time?" Myla asked. "Yes." Annabeth replied, like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"You set me up! You put me here because you knew Clarisse would come after me! And then Luke could get the flag!" Percy exclaimed, rage building up inside him.

Annabeth shrugged, "I told you, Athena always has a plan."

"A plan to get me pulverised!" Percy exclaimed, then looked over to Myla and raised his voice. "And were you watching me the whole time as well?!"

Myla looked at her shoes, like they were suddenly the most interesting thing ever.

"I would've jumped in but- when I came you didn't need help." She mumbled, her eyes still glued the water they were standing in. Percy looked at her, and slightly felt mad for yelling at her, because she genuinely looked sad.

"How did you do that?" Annabeth asked, referring to a large cut on his arm, breaking the silence.

"Sword cut. What do you think?" He said, with a hint of sassiness.

Myla lifted her head to look at the cut Annabeth was talking about, but there was a small scratch, which then faded away into a scar.

"I- I don't understand." Percy stammered, confused.

Annabeth started thinking, and Percy and Myla could almost hear the gears turning in her head.

"Step out of the water, Percy." Myla said, coming to a conclusion before Annabeth.

She was met by a confused look from percy, "What-"

"Just do it." Annabeth and Myla said at the same time.

Percy took one single step out the creek and immediately felt unsteady, his whole body feeling numb.

Myla caught him before he fell, steadying him.

"Oh, Styx." Annabeth cursed, "This is NOT good, I didnt... I expected it to be Zeus."

Myla was still holding onto Percy, and she moved him slightly so he was back in the water, and he stood up straight again.

Then, the low canine growl from earlier returned, and Myla moved so she was standing in front of Percy. The growl was much closer than the other one, and Myla took of her bracelet again, getting her dagger ready.

A howl echoed around the forest, the cheering from the campers was silenced. Myla heard Chiron shouting faintly for his bow, but her focus was set on the beast in front of her.

A hellhound.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───