2

Sky

"What do you fucking mean you mixed it up?

Dr.McCall and I sat in the room listening to the people in the next room, they probably got my assigned sperm donor and probably also got the artificial insemination done too by the way the woman is yelling and crying and by Alex well I mean Alexander wow, It feels weird saying it, anywho by the way he is threatening the doctor that he/she will get fired.

That's when i realized that if this does work I will be pregnant with his baby or babies, what if he finds out that its me but no he can't not right? Well he won't find out.

Before anyone can come back I got changed back to my clothes and literally ran out of that place.

-----------
"Do you mind explaining to me?" Micheal said as soon I walked through the front door

I knew what he talking about as soon as those words came out

"It was meant to a surprise actually but now you know , are you happy?"I smiled

"Are you fucking kidding im not , im mad not because you did behind my back im mad because you did it and I dont want that baby because its not fucking me im fucking out of here we are done I dont want to see you in my life" he got his already packed bags and stomped out
I couldn't form words I was dumbfounded, I really thought he would be happy but I guess not I feel like he stomped all over my heart.

I sat down on the floor thinking now what the hell am I going to do if this works , i'll be a single mother?
Like those women.
I guess I will , im strong enough to raise a family on my own.

A tear fell to the floor then another after again until I was drowning in my own tears.
I woke up with an headache and on the ground too , I guess I feel alseep crying on the floor.

I got up and thats when someone knocked on my door.