3

Unedit until later
Sky

I walked slowly towards my front door afraid of who it might be, I look through the peephole and saw it was him.

Alexander.

How the hell did he find me?
Stalker much.

All I can think of is making quick exit, I ran through the living room reaching my kitchen as i exit my back door running to my neighbor's apartment which so happens to be my best friend Nia we have known each other since six grade.

I grab with shaking hands the key that is hidden in her garden and open her back door and got inside, she must be working she wont mind.
I think?

I drop the key on the table as I peek outside through the window , watching him still knocking on my door but he stops and walks down from my proch and takes a few steps to the left and makes a realization face and goes back up to my porch to start knocking again.

He must have realize that my car was still at my parkway indicating I was at home.

He looked different of course he is full of money he is probably a snob like all rich people.
He looks so good with that tux on.

I tried to calm my hormones, he looks more muscular than before not forgetting to add his dark brown hair with hazel eyes , compared to me with only brown hair and boring dull grey eyes.

After five more minutes of trying he soon gave up hopping into his Audi.

"Hmmm?" I jumped and turned away from the window to find Nia standing there with one hand on her hip.

"Hey Nia " I smiled as I savagely went to her fridge and took food out

What i'm a woman and I need to be fed somehow

"Hello anyways mind telling me why you are over at my casa and not to add you peaking through my window like a creep? "

"Alexander was trying to talk to me" I blurted out without even thinking

"Wait what you mean Alexander the famous hot CEO which also happens to be your ex-husband of three years ago" she snorted

"That's the one" I sighed

She patted a spot on the couch , I sat and looked at her.

"Do tell my dear"

Please spread word about this story thanks.