12

Sky

I let out a frustrated sigh as the alarm from my phone wakes me up but my mood quickly changes when I realize today is the big day !
I find out if it's a she or he , I don't care which one it is I'll love them unconditionally. Nicki, Nia and Jane walk into my room like someone invited them I rolled my eyes at them looking so excited. I just wonder how all three of them are going to fit in the exam room it isn't only going to be a big day it's going to be a long day also.
I put on some maternity jeans on pairing with a black tee shirt and some shoes.
——————-
Oh my god it was time I was sitting in the waiting room among other pregnant women I try to clam my excitement and act normal .
Nicki, Jane and Nia were sitting beside me waiting patiently which was odd because they were the impatient ones earlier.
"Skyler Henderson" the nurse called as she smiled I got up and followed her to the sonogram room while all three of them followed in the back making bets if it was a boy or girl .
"Alright , just sit up here , pull up your shirt and lay back " the nurse instructed me I did as I was told and watched her turn on the big screen so when she looked at the baby we call all look instead of looking in one small screen.
"The baby looks good , has ten toes and ten tiny fingers, heart beat 150 that's prefect everything looks prefect even her ovaries" she smiled
"Congratulations it's a girl" she smiled and printed out some pictures of the baby and left the room
I didn't notice I was crying until Jane wiped my tears , I wasn't crying because I was sad I was crying because I was happy , excited and all above . I was having a baby girl.
"Omg omg I'm going to play dress up with her and all I can't wait, I'm going to be the best aunt ever !" Nicki yelled out they were all so overjoyed with news .

All I could think about was
How was I going to face Alexander . But the truth is I don't think I have it in me to.

I manage to sneak out and make it to my internship and let me tell you it's not what I expected it to be .

Here's another chapter hope you guys enjoy it.