10

Sky

It was that time of the day where you wanted to lay down watch a bunch of movies and pig out , that was exactly what I was doing at the very moment with Nicki . Alexander haven't arrived too long ago , he has yet to know i'm here .

We were finishing up the movie  Bridget Jones' Baby . It was an excellent film.

"So are you really planning on now telling Alex about his unborn kid ?" Nicki asked "no , I don't ... I just don't know I mean he has a kid on the way I won't stress him about this one I can do this on my own" I replied while putting the remote down .

Alex
"I'll be right back " I tell the Seth as I got up from the chair and head into the hallway to go use the bathroom , as I'm walking I see skyler come out of the room but something was different about her very different I couldn't figure it out until I looked down at her stomach and that's when I knew that on the day Seth mentioned a baby when mom rushed to the hospital that she was definitely pregnant and didn't have no fucking surgery. She looked to her side and her eyes widen when her eyes reached my eyes. Her whole body froze .

Sky

I don't know what to do he's right in front of me I'm in big grey sweat pants and a tee shirt but you can definitely notice the bump . My whole body froze I wanted to move so bad because I really needed to pee but I couldn't I was stuck in place . When I finally blinked the words I really didn't want to hear at the moment was said

"Who's the father ?" He said

My mouth went dry as fuck .