Meeting Harry Potter

Elera's POV 

I never realised how isolated and shut out from the world me and my brother were until the Weasley's showed up at our door with Hermione Granger. Me and Arkalis have lived at 12 Grimmauld Place with our father figure Remus since we were born. We were never allowed to visit our father in Azkaban, but we read the rumours about him in the Daily Prophet. He had every right to go insane, he was wrongly accused of betraying his best friend as well as all of the murders that were committed by Peter Pettigrew. My whole life I wondered about the kind of person he is, I saw all the pictures around our house but I did everything so that I could make him proud. 

When he came home for the first time I saw how frail and drained he looked, but the smile on his face as he saw me and my brother is the thing I will always remember. The memories we were able to create together as a family, I will forever cherish. 

I was taught a lot about magic, but when it came to me socialising the only people I would speak to were my brother and Remus. I admired my brother for his humour and confidence, he got on so well with Fred, George and Ron, while I just stood there awkwardly. Hermione and Ginny were reading their books as the boys were having their conversation. I think the one thing that was running through my mind was that her cat looked like she had hit it with a frying pan like ten times. 

As I went out to the hallway to go to my bedroom, I was followed out by Fred. 

"You don't talk much." He said. 

"I'm not really in a social mood." 

"How are you feeling about going to Hogwarts?" 

"I'm nervous of course, I know that I will find it difficult to settle into the routine. I am so used to doing everything at home with Remus and my brother. I am also excited to meet new people and learn things that I don't know." 

"You will be alright if you get sorted into Gryffindor, I will look out for you and besides my sister will be there for you too. If you get sorted into any other house, I'm afraid I cannot help you there." 

"That's another thing that worries me, the last thing I want is to disappoint my father by getting sorted into the wrong house." I added. 

"He speaks highly of you and Arkalis to my father. From the things we were told, the rest of the family were excited to meet you. I promise you, you will be fine." 

"Thank you Fred." I replied with a smile. 

I headed into my room to organise my things. In just two days me and my brother will start our first day at Hogwarts. As I was making sure that everything was packed, I heard the stairs creek as someone was coming up. The door to Arkalis's room opened and I heard Hermione's voice say "Harry" in relief. Nerves rushed through my body as I left to go in and introduce myself. My father spoke highly of the Potter's, especially James. 

As I opened the door, my brother was happy to see me. 

"Harry this is my sister Elera." He announced as he directed a little smile towards me. 

"Hi Harry, it's nice to meet you." 

He stared at me for a few seconds before replying. 

"It's nice to meet you too." He added. 

"We were just discussing going out into the hallway to listen in on the little meeting that is going on, care to join us?" Fred asked. 

I nodded. 

We left Arkalis's room. With the use of the twins their extendable ears so that we could listen in on the conversation. I did not really know what was going on, all I knew was that Harry is currently in trouble for using magic in front of a muggle and that he is going on trial because of it tomorrow.