Gryffindor V Slytherin

Erela's POV 

It was match day. Gryffindor already played Hufflepuff two weeks ago, which was a fun game to watch. Harry caught the snitch just moments after he spotted it, giving Gryffindor the win. My brother scored 5 goals in that match and Esme was absolutely phenomenal too. The team have been able to practice once a week and it has been fun watching them practice. 

After breakfast we headed to the Quidditch pitch. I sat next to Ron and Hermione to watch the game. I got this rush of adrenaline as I watched the game, cheering for Gryffindor. In just minutes my brother was able to score a goal for Gryffindor, while Harry waited patiently for the snitch to appear. The Slytherins tried hitting blufger towards Esme's direction to knock her off her broom. They were unlucky as her reaction time allowed her to move away from it. The game was dirty, Hermione told me that Slytherins always played dirty. Ginny was knocked off her broom by Blaise Zabini, moments after Harry and Draco saw the snitch. Harry and Draco were barging each other as they fought for the snitch and while that was happening my brother scored three more goals for Gryffindor. So much was going on and it was hard to focus on it all at once. 

Harry caught the snitch and Gryffindor won their second match of the season. Just moments later I saw Harry, Fred and George ganging up on Draco. There was no way you could hear what was going on, but you could definitely see the punch that Harry threw at Draco. Just moments later, Fred and George threw some punches at Malfoy too. It took 5 professors to split them all up, all of them filled with rage. I've not seen this side of Harry before and it gave me this weird feeling to him. I was more attracted to him. The three of them were escorted from the pitch by professors Filch and Umbridge. 

"God knows what happened there." Said Ron. 

"I'm sure you will find out later Ronald." Hermione replied. 

"I need to talk to you Erela." She added.

"What do you need?" 

"It's about forming some kind of group, we all need to learn how to defend ourselves. Harry already knows about this and agreed to it, but we may also need yours and your brothers help throughout this." 

"Of course, we would both be happy to share our knowledge." I reassured Hermione. 

She gave me a little smile, before thanking me. 

I went back to the common room to finish my essay for History of Magic. It was just me in the common room, since everyone else was at lunch. I had my headphones in to allow me to study which was plugged into my cassette. As I was focusing on the best word to use for my sentence, I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turned back and I was met with Harry. 

"Hey Harry, are you ok?" 

"I'm alright, I'm sorry to disturb you." He replied. 

"It's ok, I'm nearly finished anyway. Is there anything you need?" I asked. 

"I thought that maybe we could talk, so much has happened already today and I just need someone to talk to." 

"What happened out there?" 

"Draco was just throwing some insults, probably because Slytherin lost and his father was there to watch him. Me and the twins have been banned from playing future matches, well for life as Umbridge said." 

"I'm sorry Harry." I muttered. 

"It's alright, I'm sure she will ban it all together soon." 

"It wouldn't surprise me." 

"I honestly thought that you would be sorted into Slytherin when I first met you." 

"Really?"

"I don't know, you just gave off that vibe when I first met you." He replied. 

"Luckily I'm not." 

"I'm glad you're not." 

An awkward silence filled the room after Harry said that. 

"It'll be nice for you to spend Christmas with us." I said to defuse the awkwardness. 

"Yeah, the Weasley's will be there too." 

"It feels like one big family, having everyone there." I uttered. 

"Are Remus and Sirius like a couple?" He asked. 

I almost choked on the crisp that I put in my mouth. 

"I'm sorry, I might seem out of line there." 

"They have been together since you freed my father. I know that my father had a girlfriend from seventh year at Hogwarts, who I must assume is my mother. I know nothing about my mother, but I like to make assumptions. I remember Remus telling me what jealousy feels like and how he was jealous when my father got with this mysterious woman." 

"I don't picture Remus being the jealous type." 

"He is full of surprises." 

"You have some crumbs on your face." 

He doesn't point to where they are on my face, he wipes them off for me. As his soft hands touched my face, I felt this spark. My eyes met his, but the eye contact was soon snapped away as Seamus and Dean walked into the common room. I felt stupid for thinking that there was something there, I see the way he looks at Cho. Why is it that Harry Potter has been making me feel all this envy and jealousy? 

I have recently started to find him more and more attractive, getting the butterfly sensation every time we look at each other. I knew that I shouldn't like him, but I couldn't help and feel this feeling for him. 

"I should finish this essay, let me know if you need anything." I said breaking the silence between us. 

"Thank you Erela, I will see you around." 

I couldn't help but feel some kind of awkwardness between us after what just happened. I couldn't focus on the last bit that I wanted to write about my essay. I tried putting in a different tape in my cassette, but nothing was able to distract the thought of Harry James Potter. 

Harry's POV 

I shouldn't feel this way for her, she is Sirius daughter. I sat on my bed thinking. What if Seamus and Dean didn't walk it, what would've happened between us? Would we have kissed? Would I just stare into her beautiful brown eyes? Would we have snapped out of it? So many questions. 

"Here you are mate." Said Ron as soon as he walked in the room. 

"Hi Ron." 

"What happened out there?" 

"Just Malfoy being his usual self." 

"Ah, nothing new. You look conflicted, what's going on Harry?" 

"I seem to have feelings for Erela." 

"Seriously?" 

"Yep and I don't know what to do about it. I'm confused, I've been spending some time with Cho and I thought those feelings would go away, but they haven't." 

"She is Sirius daughter." 

"Well she isn't anyone else's daughter mate." I said sarcastically. 

"That's also the problem." I added. 

"If you aren't going to do anything about them, then just ignore those feelings for her." Ron replied.

"I don't know if I can." 

"Feelings pass mate." 

I just didn't know if these feelings for her would pass.