Hogwarts

Erela's POV

I didn't want to be leaving home today, I didn't want to leave my father and Remus. A part of me did not want to attend Hogwarts, deep down in my gut I had a bad feeling about it all.

Once we arrived at Kings Cross I noticed that my father transfigured into his animagus to say goodbye to us all. Moody was clearly annoyed with the actions that my father took to see us off today, but once he looked into mine and my brother's eyes I guess he just understood why he did it.

Me, Arkalis and Harry went into a waiting room which was guarded by Moody.

"Dad, what if you get caught?" I asked.

"I had to see the three of you off. We don't have much time but there was something I have to show you all."

He pulls out a picture out of his pocket, once I took a glance I noticed the picture. It was a photograph of all the members of the order of the phoenix. My father explained to me some of the members who were killed such as Lily and James Potter along with Marlene McKinnon and the Pewett brothers who are Molly Weasley's siblings. It crushed me when I learnt that the Longbottom's were cursed by the curciatis curse to insanity.

My father gave the picture to Harry and every right so, it had his parents on there and I know that my father gave it to him so he was motivated to start his own order. My father embraced Harry and once he left the room, the focus was on me and my brother.

"You both understand what you must do during your time at Hogwarts?"

I looked over at my brother, we gave each other eye contact for reassurance before nodding.

"Harry will start his own order, we all know that what he experienced is true because there may be some people who will paint him out to be a liar. I want you both to support him as well as the rest of them, that includes Granger and the Weasley family. I still want you both to enjoy your time at Hogwarts even if it is hard with everything that is going on." My father explained.

"We understand father." Arkalis reassured.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes my sweet Erela."

"I have doubts about which house I may be sorted into."

"You know that I would not see you any different."

"The last thing I want is for me to be a reminder of your horrible family." I muttered.

"You are nothing like them, you may possess power but you could never be evil."

I couldn't speak. I had so many worries about disappointing my father.

"Come here both of you." He said as he opened his arms to embrace both myself and my brother.

He held us for a moment.

"I will always be proud of you both, no matter what. Now you guys must go, you cannot miss your train. I love you both." He expressed.

We left the room and joined the rest of the group before heading onto platform 9 3/4.

Just before I could get on the train Remus stopped me.

"I must reassure you this Erela. You won't lose your father, I won't let that happen."

"Thank you Remus." I said as I quickly gave him a hug before getting onto the train.

Walking through the doors to enter the Great Hall felt magical. The one thing that disturbed taking in the scenery was the whispers.

"I didn't know Sirius Black had children."

"Do you think they will turn out to be murderers."

"They were kept a secret for 15 years."

"I wonder what the daily prophet will write about this."

I begun to feel really uncomfortable and I could tell by the look on Arkalis face that he felt the same way too.

We joined the first years who were being sorted into their houses.

Nerves rushed through my body as Professor McGonagall called my name. I took a deep breath as I sat on the chair and another as the sorting hat was placed on my head.

"Ahhh, this is a difficult one. You are cunning but you seem to use your skill practically. You are brave and daring but your determination to make people proud takes over you. You present so much chivalry that it shows the true person that you really are. I sort you into Gryffindor."

I felt so much relief in my chest as the sorting hat sorted me into Gryffindor.

Arkalis POV
Hearing those whispers going around the Great Hall about our family made me uncomfortable but also secretly it made my blood boil.

I could tell that my sister was tense and nervous as she sat on the chair, but seeing the relief through her body language made me happy. I just hoped that I was sorted into Gryffindor too, so that I could look out for her.

I sat on the hair after my name was called. The sorting hat was placed on my head and I just sat there allowing it to make its decision.

"Oh so you're the twin of Erela Black, makes sense. You possess similar qualities, but you are more daring and courageous. You are loyal to people closest to you and very trustworthy. I think Gryffindor!"

I saw the smile on her face as the sorting hat announced Gryffindor.

I went over and sat next to everyone on the Gryffindor table. Dumbledore came forward and delivered a little speech, before he was interrupted by the new Professor Dolores Umbridge. Harry mentioned how she was at his hearing and how she work for the Minister. The room was silent as she spoke, looking around all I could see was straight faces. As she finished her little speech Hermione mentioned how it seems that the Ministry will be involved in our education.

As we entered the common room there were eyes focused on me and my sister as well as Harry. Seamus Finnigan begun calling Harry a liar and basically sided with the shitty Ministry. After Harry left all eyes were on me and my sister.

"Why would Sirius keep his children a secret? I mean it only makes sense, since he is a murderer." Seamus spoke.

I watched my sister's face turn red.

"The last time I checked you read the shitty prophet with your mum rather than actually knowing the truth." I replied

"How dare you."

"How dare I? Did you not just call Harry a liar in front of everyone and now call my father a murderer?"

"Arkalis, don't just leave this. He can be like everyone else, sad and full of shit as his eyes are too busy reading lies on a piece of paper." Erela added.

Harry's POV

There was something about Erela which I questioned, in my mind I was expecting her to be sorted into Slytherin but once the sorting hat placed her into Gryffindor it made me realise that I judged her character too quickly. With my experience of the sorting hat, I knew to always trust its judgment. Maybe it was just me being curious or maybe I wanted to know so much more about her. I could feel her jealous eyes on me as Sirius spoke with me in the kitchen. I may not be able to relate to how she is feeling, but I know that she did not have him around when she grew up and it is expected for her to just want a normal life with her father and brother. I feel guilty for involving so many families, the Weasleys, now the Black family and Remus, along with others involved.

I heard the argument downstairs and that was the first time I heard Erela speak in that kind of tone. I was amazed, by the way she could just lead her brother out of a situation like that, but I was also amazed at the sarcasm. My thoughts were interrupted as Arkalis entered the room.

"You alright mate?" He asked.

"I'm good, don't listen to him by the way."

"I should say the same to you. Look there are people who support you, don't forget that." Arkalis added.