Arena summonings

The morning light filtered through the small window, casting long shadows on the cell floor. Sunny was still asleep, her breathing steady and calm. Whiplash was awake, his eyes fixed on the door.The door creaked open, and Osprey walked in. He looked at Whiplash, his eyes filled with concern. "Whiplash," he began, but before he could continue, another figure appeared in the doorway.A guard, his scales gleaming in the morning light, stood there. His eyes were cold as he looked at Osprey. "You shouldn't be here, old man," he said, his voice harsh.Osprey turned to look at him, his gaze steady. "I have every right to be here," he replied, but the guard was unmoved."Enough," the guard snapped, "Get out."Osprey gave Whiplash one last look before he left, his departure leaving a cold silence behind.The guard turned to Whiplash, a cruel smile on his face. "Hope you're ready, mutant," he said, his voice dripping with disdain, "The arena awaits you." The guard comes pulls out a rag and Whiplash immediately knew what that meant but he didn't try to fight it they would have their way no matter what. The guard went to whiplash and covered his snout with the rag and immediately Whiplash succumbed to the sedative. He heard sunny trying to protest on his behalf saying, "What are you doing to him! Don't kill him!" The guard only sneered though," Relax you this won't kill him it'll just make him easier to transport."  Then it all faded to black.

Whiplash woke up in the arena, his wings were bound with the skywing metal and he no longer had chains around him. In front of him was a sandwing and a skywing on the ground in the middle of the arena. In the left side we have Whiplash the unknown!!! and on the right we have Horizon the sandwing!! This sandwing fought for Blaze instead of Burn. Terrible mistake!! Claws up, Teeth ready, Fight!! Horizon immediately lunged for Whiplash as soon as the skywing flew off.

Whiplash Dodged Horizon's attack a aimed a blow at his back, but Horizon was faster than he anticipated and rolled out of range from his attack. Whiplash's mind started to churn as he thought of methods he could use to overpower this sandwing without suffering a mortal wound. While he thought Horizon lunged at him with his claws outstretched and caught whiplash off-guard. Whiplash felt searing pain as Horizon's claws raked at his belly. With a roar of pain Whiplash shoved Horizon back and jumped on him while shredding his belly with his backtalons. Horizon howled in pain and the crowd of skywings cheered for death. With a mighty heave Horizon tossed Whiplash away and ran to the other side of the arena. Whiplash knew he had him on the ropes and all he needed was one well aimed blow, but every time he tried to attack the sandwing he dodged and run to the oppisite side of Whiplash. Frustrated and now worried Whiplash tried his best to finish this sandwing of but he kept evading. "Your Queen is getting bored!!", The skywing queen roared at them, "Finish this quickly or I kill both of you."

Whiplash took that message to heart with fear filling his body he charged at Horizon then he felt searing pain throughout his body as though he was being pulled limb from limb he charged and closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes whiplash saw that he was in his cell again and he looked at himself and saw that he was covered in blood. Sunny sat in her Birdcage prison and looked at Whiplash with awe and fear.