Fear, Hope, Music, all the things you need for a perfect life in prison right?

The next thing Whiplash knew, Queen Scarlet lunged at Osprey and rose higher and higher off the ground. "She won't" Whiplash thought, but knew she would. Scarlet released her grip and Osprey fell like a boulder to the ground. "NO!", he roared and started struggling against the chains. "Guards!! Knock him out!", Scarlet Bellowed. 4 guards flew to whiplash and as soon as they reached him, the sound of the shattering of millions of pieces of glass echoed through the arena. Whiplash stood on his pillar and watched the four guards plummet to the ground, each lifeless and with a million little holes in their body. The chains around Whiplash were torn to pieces as well, but the most unsettling thing about this reaction was that Whiplash's eyes had become the color of heart's blood. Whiplash could only look at the broken body of Osprey. "SCARLET!!!", he roared. Whiplash flew down to the arena and faced the Queen. "You'll pay for that", he hissed," you and all of those who are truly loyal to you, though I highly doubt that anyone could feel anything but hate when the see a Mooncalf in front of them."

          Scarlet regained her composure from her previous shock and quickly signaled her guards. "I'd advise that you watch that tongue Mutant.", she spat out the word as if it were  rotten flesh. Whiplash took a step forward before Peril got in his way. "D-don't lay a single claw on her"

  Whiplash smirked, "Really? You'd still protect this cancer to society, even after she killed him?" He gestured to Osprey's limp body. The in one swift movement, knocked peril out of the way as if she weighed no more than a salamander. Peril looked at him, Flabbergasted, and she wasn't the only one with that reaction. "Hmmm.... guess you don't know about adaptability? No matter.", Whiplash sneered. Scarlet, for the first time, had a look of fear . "Impossible....", she murmured. Whiplash Smiled a devilish smile. "Times up she-demon!", he crowed. Before he could lunge at Scarlet and finish her a rag covered his snout with s familiar aroma. Quickly it dragged him into the darkness of his mind.

              *******

     "Quirky... I ,liked that", a voice hidden by the shadows said. "Sadly traversing worlds is energy draining so I'll make this snappy." Whiplash looked around, feeling a bit claustrophobic at the time. "W-who are you?" he whimpered. "No time for chitchat! All you need to know is that I have a very important role for you...Whiplash"

             ********

     Whiplash woke to the sound of....Singing? That can't be right! Who in the right mind would be singing in the dead of night?

"Oh, the dragonets are coming...."  The sound of a violin played eerily along with the song. "they're coming to save the day...."  Whiplash looked around but the only one he saw was the Mudwing right next to him. "They're coming to fight....for they know what's right.... the dragonets..."  Whiplash felt something stir in him, something he hasn't felt since sunny was separated from him. He took a deep breath and sang, "The dragonets are coming.." He tried to maintain the tone., "They're coming to save the day..." Hey! a voice joined him...and another one as well!! "They're coming to fight... for they know what's right....the Dragonets.." The Mudwing may not know it but jut started a choir. The violin sound sounded again and this time Whiplash was highly certain that it was coming from the Mudwing.

More and more prisoners joined, until all of them were singing. The forth time they sang, the pace started to pick up and Whiplash started tapping his tail the the wires make clicking noises. "Guess I can try percussion"  he thought.. The feeling surged through Whiplash more powerful than ever and now Whiplash knew what it was, Hope. It was still a but unfamiliar but Whiplash was certain that this wouldn't be the last time he'd feel it.

"STOP THAT INFERNAL NOISE NOW!!!!" So much for feeling hope.... it died right away. but wait...that voice.... "Burn.....", he whispered. He remembered that voice from when he was first captured. She'd let Scarlet have him for her arena until she was satisfied then she'd take him and stuff him. Then she'd kill him...and stuff him.... "Your time is ending soon little hero", a voice whispered to whiplash sending chills through his spine. He looked around but no one was nearby enough to speak into his ear. "You." Queen scarlet pointed to a female seawing, "and you", she pointed to what whiplash could only assume was a Nightwing., "and you", she said pointing to his neighbor, the Mudwing, "and most definitely you", she said while pointing to him. "Get then down here." Guards come to them and the Mudwing started to get fidgety. The guards that came for Whiplash had a familiar rag in their hands. but this time Whiplash didn't bother to fight it. The world went black and the last thing Whiplash heard was the malicious chuckling of a disembodied voice...somewhere in his mind....

A/N: Hey ya'll....I know.. I missed the deadline but better late then never right? These are good chapters in my opinion and it took forever to write their drafts. So don't expect more updates every day because sadly these books don't write themselves. Catch ya'll later, From the kingliest of kings, Kingnoob.    ._.