Episode_3

Karan fear to lose Ahana..,
Nandini shocking Truth...,

Ahana_You idiot I will never leave even if papa or mumma said me I love you a lot karan even I know I am not the first girl in your life but I want to be your last girl. (Listening it manik and karan smile. Manik went down and saw others soon karan came down while talking to ahana)
Ayaan_You guys remember each other still now?
Karan(saw ahana) _Why not she is my best friend.
Ahana_Finally he remember me after I introduce me to him.
Ranbir_even though karan was so possessive for you in childhood.
Rudra_Really karan?
Karan_yes that was in my childhood not now.
Ahana(angrily)_So will not be possessive for me??
Karan(glared at her)
Prachi_Why not? He will be but he will not show.
Karan_Yeah ma you are right.
Raj _Finish talking karan let's go and remember this is your last project. (Karan nod his head and went from there. Others went to do they work. Nandini went to her room and went to balcony and saw karan going the tears roll on her eyes)

Nandini pov

I am sorry karan I even can't show how much mumma love you and miss you from this nine years. I know we had a worst past but now we should be like this baby after some days me and your papa will make every thing proper then we will live our life happily. We are doing everything for your life and your safety mumma can never hate you karan always love you.

Pov end

She wipe her tears and about to go but stop when she saw prachi and ranbir standing there.

Nandini_Bhai, Bhabhi you guys here?
Ranbir_Should not we come here to see our sister?
Nandini(smile) _Why not? I thought you went with them.
Prachi_Why you are hiding it from him. He loves you alot nandu.
Nandini (saw her) _But we are doing this for his life and happiness I also want everything to be back but (tears started to roll) I can't do anything bhabhi.
Ranbir(hug her) _I know everything manik said me but if we delay then we will lose our champ lifelong.
Nandini_No bhai My karan will never go back he will be here and stay with us forever.
Prachi_Don't worry nandu we will finish all the problem.
Ranbir_And live our life happily.
Ahana(came there) _Without me papa? (Everyone turn back and saw ahana standing there she came and hug Ranbir)
Ranbir_Without my princess is incomplete in all our family life.
Nandini_yeah You are the one who make us happy.
Prachi_you guys and manik is spoiling her alot.
Ahana_You are jealous of us mumma?
Prachi_yeah you took my brother, my best friend and now my husband.
Ahana_Because everyone love me like you do mumma. (Four of them each other then the time flew everyone came back and sat on dinning table)
Nyenoika_Where is karan?
Mukti_Mumma why you are always talking about him?
Raman_Mukti she is just asking for that you can't talk anything about my grandson.
Abhi_better mukti zip your mouth. (This insult mukti seeing her insult aliya be quiet. Rudra didn't say anything romancing with sara under the table. Youngest saw this and started to tease with then karan came down while talking)
Karan(before hang up) _Call you later. After reaching call me don't forget it. (Then he sit behind ahana. Manik noticed this but didn't say anything)
Nandini(to manik) _why you are not eating anything manik? (Every one turn to them)
Aliya_How would he eat when someone is here as a third person. (This hurt karan nandini noticed it)
Ayaan_for your kind information he is not third person he is my brother.
Aliya_Anyways you believe and trust him.
Nandini_Aliya this is unwanted talk leave it.
Manik_Yeah I am eating just thinking.
Nandini_want something?
Manik(smile) _I am okay jaan don't worry. (Listening jaan ahana turn to karan who was looking somewhere)
Ahana_Jaan?
Manik_yeah jaan she is my wife and my jaan.
Ahana_dadda but still someone will use this jaan so what I ask. (Karan smile and close his eyes to control himself)
Cabir_Karan whom you were talking while coming down?
Ayaan_May be my bhabhi is coming here.
Navya_without even knowing you started to call bhabhi.
Ayaan_what to do chachi he is not saying the name atleast let me call her like this.
Riva_Shut up ayaan leave bhai to talk.
Karan_just one of my friends is coming here.
Rudra_then tomorrow you will not be here?
Karan_No I have some work with him so want to go.
Abhi_Wait a min when is your friend is coming?
Karan_tomorrow.but why this question?
Abhi_No karan! Tomorrow manik friend son is also coming here.
Manik_yeah nandu I forgot to say you.
Nandini_what is it?
Manik_Guys tomorrow my friend son is coming and going to study here and will be staying with us.
Ayaan_Fuck off!
Manik(glared him angrily) _ Ayaan I think you should control your language. Better luck next time I should not hear this or the punishment will be worst.
Ayaan(scared look nandini) _Fine papa.
Aabir_Chacha is he our age?
Manik_yeah but one year elder may be rudra and karan age.
Sara_Name?
Rudra_why you want a name of him?
Sara_Oh you are getting possession rudra so cute.
Rudra(turn other side) _I am not getting any thing.
Aabir_don't lie we saw it karan.
Manik_His name is Nick!
Karan (shock) _Nick Leister?
Manik(saw him) _Yes! How do you know?
Karan_He is my friend who is coming tomorrow.
Sara_Wow then no problem. We will mix together.
Rudra_Why you want to talk with him? (Every one laugh even Karan then control it)
Abhi_I think we are your parents in front of you guys.
Dhruv_So don't forgot it.
Cabir_Guys stop teasing them even you guys was like this.
Dhruv_why only us you was also like this.
Abhi_Yeah I remember still now when you saw navya first and bad mouth about her.
Cabir_Yeah that was just a accident. But now I love you navya.
Navya_Thanks abhi bhai! Come to room and see what I will do. Riva_So Sad of you dad all the best.
Aabir_papa should I give company to you?
Dhruv_Company for what aabir?
Aabir_even Way's mumma will send him to guest room so what.
Cabir_if she didn't think like that also you will give your mother a idea.
Riva_Don't worry papa I am here na no one can do anything.
Rudra_can you guys be quite Sara answer my question.
Karan(smile) _Rudra don't worry he have a girlfriend who is coming with him.
Rudra_Oh thank god.
Aanya_Then the girl is our age bhai?
Karan_yeah Anna is studying first year.
Ahana_Anna is coming here? (after listening this Karan keep his hand on head. Others saw her)
Ranbir_what you mean by Anna is coming here?
Aliya_Do you know her before?
Prachi_Answer up ahana?
Manik_for that you guys should leave her to answer.
Ahana_I think you guys forgot I completed my high school in London so she was my best friend and class mate.
Nandini_Now Understood now eat quietly. (Soon everyone finish eating. Then everyone went to there room.)

In Karan Room..,
Manik enter into karan room. Karan saw him and stand up and saw him with shock.

Karan Malhotra Room

Karan Malhotra Room

Karan_You are here Mr. Malhotra?
Manik_Will not call me papa champ? (Then the tears roll on his eyes)
Karan_No even everyone hate me here even Mrs. Malhotra. So let it be like this itself.
Manik_I know but me and mumma had reason champ.
Karan_Stop fucking calling me champ. And for you kind information your old champ is died. (Then manik slap him hard in Karan face corner of the lips the blood came).
Manik_Don't you utter a word like same goes to you what I have said to ayaan. (This scared Karan to manik walk to him and made him sit and took the first aid kit and apply ointment on his corner of lips)
Manik_Is it paining Or what?
Karan_this pain is better then the pain given by you guys.
Manik_Champ stop stop talking like this and say me who is your girlfriend? (This shock Karan)
Karan_I already said I will not say it she didn't like it.
Manik_Yeah ahana is very clever so what she didn't say anything. (This shock Karan the fear came in his body but hide it)
Karan(stammering) _Why you are Involving her?
Manik_Because she is your Girlfriend right.
Karan(shock) _How do you know?
Manik_I saw it and.... (Before he would finish Karan started to shout)
Karan_Don't you guys dare to separate me from my ahana. We love each other don't you hurt her and hate her like me.
Manik_Calm down Karan nothing will happens what you think.
Karan_then same thing you said me but she left me and everyone hate me now.
Manik_Fine Karan you are not in the stage to understand it. But listen carefully we will never separate it but your unknown thing of romance can others guys out of you guys so better. (Then the time manik turn and saw ahana standing there with tears)
Karan/manik_plz Jaan/baby stop crying we can't see your tears.(both of them saw each other then saw ahana)
Ahana(with tears) _Dadda Karan didn't do anything I am the one who propose him first plz don't say to anyone or separate us. I can't leave without him. (Karan went and hug her tightly)
Karan_Jaan don't cry They will not separate us Or I will not leave you lifelong ahana.
Manik_This is the emotional you guys should control. Of this only I got to know the truth of you both.
Ahana_then dadda you accept us?
Manik_My princess happiness is our happiness. (Ahana went and hug him. Soon manik went from there leaving Karan and ahana alone. After he went Karan went and hug ahana and kiss her madly. Manik went to his room and went to balcony then nandini came there and saw him and went near him)

Nandini_What happened manik?
Manik(turn with tears) _Nandu did we lose our champ?
Nandini_manik what you mean? Karan will never hate you.
Manik(hug her) _No nandu he hate us he started to hurt himself because of us.
Nandini_Manik if you become like this then what we will do? Say me what happened? (Manik said everyone from morning between Karan and ahana and they conversation then talking with karan and ahana just now. This shock nandini alot and she to have tears)
Nandini_I am happy for them ahana will take my karan full care.
Manik_But he is scared because of us and this family?
Nandini_,.....
__________________________________
Sorry for the late update..,
I think you guys like it and vote for it.
Next update new character will be reveling.
Tomorrow I will update next episode in my other episode.

I have update new story of Aryan, shahana and ranbir, prachi 'A love of obsession' so read that story and vote for it and like for it.

*what happened in past?
*Why nandini is hiding the truth from Karan?
*Will Karan understand his parents?
*Will ahana and Karan relationship will be know to nandini?
For this many questions read my story and vote for it.

Thank you ❤