Episode_4

A New Character's..,
Karan and Ahana Fight..,

It was a same day and a same night in manik and nandini room

Manik_But he is scared because of us and this family?
Nandini_ Manik to be honest it is a big thing for karan I know he is scared he have a fear to lose his loved ones but for him and our baby should be safe we are doing this manik.
Manik_I don't know what to say nandu but I wish we should solve all the problem. (Both of them went to sleep. The night was with fear and night mark for karan)

Next Day...,
In Malhotra Mansion.,

Malhotra Couple's Outfit

It was Sunday everyone was talking with elders expect karan and ahana. Then the door bell ring Rudra went to open and saw two members standing he welcome them both soon came inside. Seeing them Sim1 hug manik and wish others.

Sim1_How are you uncle?
Manik_I am fine!!what about you?
Sim1_I am fine!! so good to see you back.
Nandini_I never thought will be in coming here.
Sim1_So you thought someone will come anyways nandini ma you know I missed this india alot.
Manik_but I think this india didn't miss you.
Sim1_Come on uncle always teasing me.
Nandini_yeah manik stop teasing him. Now only he came today you started.
Sim1_See I to have a support.
Ranbir_come on guys intro him to us probably.
Manik_Yeah I forgot to say you guys. He is My friend.... (Before he would finish karan came there and shout)
Karan(shout) _Nick! (So it's Nick. Karan best friend and manik friends son)

 Karan best friend and manik friends son)

Nick Leister Outfit

He came there and hug him sim2 and Nick was shock to see him here.
Karan_How are you bro?
Nick_I am fine how are you? And you are here?
Karan(saw others) _Let me say you later.
Aliya_yeah if you know the truth you will stay away from him. (Karan and Nick saw each other)
Nick_No you are wrong I will never think about him like that I think you took our friendship wrong.
Mukti_Anyways bhai will not introduced us to him?
Karan_when did you reach here man?

 Mukti_Anyways bhai will not introduced us to him? Karan_when did you reach here man?