Episode_13

The Broken Moment..,
Missing for him.,

While walking to there car the grooms surrounded them karan hide ahana behind him.

Karan_Who the hell are you? What you guys want.
Groom 1_Her! (Pointed towards ahana)
Karan(angry) _As she is a thing you are asking her better leave a place without messing with us.
Groom 2_wow the lover boy is scaring us!
Karan(shout +anger) _You guys don't know who I am!
Ahana(hold his hand) _Karan!
Karan(turn to her) _Nothing will happened I am here right jaan. (Seeing it groom 3 came to attack but karan started to fight with them but he started to get hurt also seeing it ahana shout then groom 1 came with her knife to kill Karan but Karan was fighting didn't noticed but ahana saw this and shout)
Ahana(shout) _Karan see back! (But in the same time he attached the knife in his stomach for a min ahana was shock the tears were rolling)
Ahana(shout+tears) _Karan! (He beat groom 1 slowly he slowly went down then groom 2 and groom 3 went near ahana started to catch she was crying and continually shouting karan name)
Ahana(crying+shouting) _Karan plz don't close your eyes plz karan plz jaan. (Karan to had tears then he took his phone and kept the sound of police horn)
Groom 4_Bhai i think police is coming we need to go.
Groom 3_then what about her!
Groom 2_we just need to save our life.
Groom 1_throw near him come let's run. (Groom 2 throw her near karan ahana hand and head got hurt but she least care about it she went near karan and kept his head on her lap)
Ahana_karan plz don't close your eyes you can't leave me like this.
Karan(stammering+pain) _Jaan nothing will happens to me be strong and I LOVE YOU FOREVER if something happen to me move on from me and keep everyone happy in family you get better one then me who love you like me.
Ahana(crying) _no Karan nothing will happened to you I will never let that to happened.

 (While crying she cared him slowly kept him in front seat and she run to driver seat and started the car even though she only know the basic she some how reached city hospital) Ahana(shout) _Doctor plz come plz come fast! Doctor (who came there) ...

Ahana(shout) _Doctor plz come plz come fast!
Doctor (who came there) _What happened to him.
Ahana_some grooms attack him plz save my karan.
Doctor_Don't worry beta plz move him to ICU. (They took karan to icu who was unconscious ahana sat near the icu crying holding her dress even though she didn't inform there family then she got call from ayaan in karan phone she slowly attend the call)

Call Convention..,

Ayaan_Karan are you guys planing to come home? (But ahana didn't say anything)
Ayaan_Karan are you there or not?
Ahana(sobbing) _Bhai.. (Hearing her sobbing ayaan got worried seeing him like this others started to ask many questions but he didn't answer)

 (Hearing her sobbing ayaan got worried seeing him like this others started to ask many questions but he didn't answer)