Episode_5

Karan Half Truth about Manan..,
  Ahana heart broke in front of karan.,

  It was the same day in Malhotra Mansion. Every one eating expect ahana who was seeing karan hand karan to noticed it but didn't react it hurts her alot. She get up from her place and everyone saw her.

Prachi_Ahana? What happened beta?
Ahana_nothing ma just don't feel like eating.
Nandini_don't you like this food baby?
Ahana_No nandini ma I am fine and the food is tasty.
Ranbir_then what is the problem? Sit and eat princess.
Ahana_papa plz I don't want plz understand me.
Manik (saw karan) _it's okay if you don't want to eat. (Ahana smile and went to her room)
Raman_what happened to her?
Ranbir_papa leave she is not well I think so.
Manik_Tomorrow with you guys anna, nick and karan will join college with you. ( a shock to everyone but soon turn into happiness expect aliya and mukti. Karan got angry but control himself)
Ayaan_finally bro tomorrow we will go together.
Karan_No! I will complete my studies in London after dadi treatment start.
Nyenokia_Karan beta but it will take time for ishati treatment still that your studies will go.
Karan_no dadi I think you understand I don't want it. I will manage there.
Mukti_we don't want you to study here but the situation is not well so what bhai is saying.(karan can't control anymore went from there)
Abhi_will not you shut your mouth mukti?
Mukti_what do I did? I just said the truth abhi.
Rudra_Truth? Mumma? Why can't you guys understand him.
Mukti_rudra plz I don't want to talk about it.
Nick_Uncle don't worry he will come and I will talk to him don't worry.
Manik_Okay Nick no problem. (With this everyone finish eating and when to do there room. Nick went to karan room saw his hand bleeding badly)
Nick(shout) _Are you fucking out of your mind karan?
Karan(shout) _yes! I am fucking out of mind Nick.
Nick_Karan just calm down. You know it will affect you.
Karan_It have already affected me Nick! You know he never care about my happiness.
Nick_do you think like that? If he never care then why he should make you join the college.
Karan_To hurt me more Nick even if I am not in fault.
Nick_If he want to hurt you more then he should said every thing about you and ahana and you think if he don't care about you then why he want you to be near him? Why? Come on answer me? (Then the time Karan started to think about it)
Karan_He may be acting Nick.
Nick_Fine you are not in the state to understand but listen carefully now you should solve your problems with ahana she can't see you in pain so talk to her karan.
Karan_Yeah you are right I was in my anger so can't understand her point. Thank alot Nick.
Nick (hug him) _I am your best friend so no need of it. (Karan was about to go out)
Nick_where are you going?
Karan_Ahana didn't eat anything so I am going to see her.
Nick_fine! But let me first aid your hand it's bleeding badly.
Karan_if I go with this her anger will reduce fast.
Nick_Cleaver ah? (Karan smile and went to ahana room and saw room is open he opened it and saw ahana crying hugging the pillow seeing it his heart hurt he went near her and sat behind her then ahana turn and saw karan sitting her face was filled with tears her nose was red her eyes was red she immediately hug karan and cry)
Karan(hug her back) _Jaan I am really sorry plz don't be angry on me.
Ahana_Plz don't leave me I can't live without you. Karan I really love you and I really want to reduce your anger.
Karan(smile) _I know ahana I am sorry I should also try to control my words but I promise I will control my anger issues jaan.
Ahana_you will not leave me and shout me?
Karan_Never this is the promise of Karan Malhotra. (Both hug each other then ahana noticed Karan bleeding hand she saw him who was looking down)
Ahana_Give your hand! (She took the first_aid_kid and started to first aid him slowly Karan was admiring her after finish she hug him)
Ahana_plz Karan don't hurt yourself I can't see it.
Karan_I am sorry na now come we will eat.
Ahana_How can we go down?
Karan_why not? Let me bring here! (He went down and bring a plate full of food and started to feed her)
Ahana_So you are not joining the college here?
Karan_jaan plz understand I only came for Ishati ma.
Ahana_but if you join he will not torture me.
Karan(shock) _who will torture you? Ahana don't hide it?
Ahana(look down) _In college there is boy called 'varun' one time he proposed me but I regret him but he is coming behind me with his gang.
Karan_why dont you say me before?
Ahana_I thought you will be angry then manik dadda come to know about us so I thought to not to say you.
Karan_fine! Don't take stress now sleep good night jaan.
Ahana_Good night. (He kissed her forehead and went out was about to go to his room. But he saw manik and nandini talking he just want to hear nandini sweet voice he started to hear it then he got a shock)

Manik and Nandini     Conversation💭💬🗯

Manik_Nandini what happened?
Nandini_Is all because of me manik?
Manik_Nandu plz don't think like this he will not think like that. I know about him very well.
Nandini_Manik but still he is hurt because of us.
Manik_Yesterday you said me now today you are talking like this?
Nandini(with tears) _what to do manik I am feel this suddenly when I see him with hurt the blood flow from his hand. He never care about him but care about others. We have lose our baby manik is because of me if that man didn't do anything then I will never hate my baby.
Manik_You didn't hate him nandini even though you love him alot. I know about my champ he will come back to us. And he have Nick, anna and especially ahana with him she will make him alright.
Nandini (shout, tears) _But still as a mother I can't protect and be with him forever manik I am the mother hate my son and stay away from him for fucking nine years Mr. Manik Malhotra. (She hugged him and cried karan was numb, shock and with tears he move from there to his room)

 (She hugged him and cried karan was numb, shock and with tears he move from there to his room)

Karan pov

What did I hear is true? Really mumma miss Me and she never hate me? then why everyone is here acting with me? Who is the reason for it? Why they want to save me? But something is fishy I need to find out.

Pov end

With this many though's of Karan, ahana, manik and nandini they went to sleep.

__________________________________
Sorry for the late update.,
    I think you guys like this story and vote for it.

New Story of manan plz vote for it and support me.

*Will Karan find out the truth of his parents?
*Will Karan join college for ahana?
*What is the truth of Nick and Karan?
  For this many questions read my story and vote for it.

Thank you ❤