Episode_7

Karan (with tears) _You can say to me directly Mrs. Malhotra why this drama if you love me and want me near you? I can't lose you anymore mumma.

(This shock others even manik and nandini she was numb to react to his word she to have tears listening him)
It was a same day and same night in MM mansion. Nandini was with tears looking karan others was confused karan got to know she will not answer went from there then the youngest to went.
Mukti_will you explain what is happening here?
Ishati_then nandu you don't hate karan?
Raj_then why the hell you are acting with him?
Manik_Dad if you don't know anything plz don't talk.
Raj_Then say us manik? Say I have seen everything which he goes through still now.
Nandini_I never hate my karan and he is not is any fault. (She and manik said anything which will be revealed later mukti and aliya was shock they feel guilty for karan but this was heard by ahana who was in shock and fear)

 (She and manik said anything which will be revealed later mukti and aliya was shock they feel guilty for karan but this was heard by ahana who was in shock and fear)

Mukti_Then we have punish him without knowing the truth?(With tears manik side hug her)
Manik_we will make every properly live our life happily.
Aliya (with tears) _I am sorry manik I should believe him.
Nandini_you guys got to know every thing but we should act to him.
Raman_But nandu?
Ranbir_papa atleast for karan he should be safe. (Every one agree and went from there ahana went to her room and close the door and cried holding her dress)

Ahana pov

No I will never let my karan go away from me. I will never let anything happened to my karan and I will be with him forever even he choose her no ahana no ahana I can't leave her to come again into his life and I can't live without you karan I really love you from so many years jaan.

Pov end

She wash her face and went to karan room and saw him smoking his hand was bleeding even Nick was with him she went near him.
Ahana_karan give me your hand.
Karan(sternly) _I don't want it go from here. (This hurt ahana she look Nick he blink his eyes)
Nick_karan listen...
Karan_if you want to support her go away from here Nick. (Without having any choice Nick took ahana out she was with tears)
Nick_ahana listen karan is not in right mood even though he had explore today in front his family and he didn't get the answer from nandini ma.
Ahana_But I got to know it Bhai!
Nick (shock) _what you mean ahana? (She said everything Nick was shock look ahana who was crying)
Ahana_plz don't say to him let the right time come.
Nick_fine! But don't worry.
Ahana(with Emotionless face) _I will always be with him in all of his decision bhai. (She went from there Nick look ahana then karan)

 (She went from there Nick look ahana then karan)

Nick pov

Why? Why God you are playing with them? What they did? I can't see this family like this? Plz make everything proper and live them happily.

Pov end

In Manan Room..,
Nandini was numb didn't talk anything thinking about karan words. Manik try his best but no use then the time ahana came there and saw this manik saw ahana and hug her.

Manik_ahana? You are here?
Ahana_dadda I want to talk to you both!
Manik_nandini is not in the mood to talk baby will talk later.
Ahana_this is about karan! (Immediately nandini look ahana)
Nandini_Say us ahana?
Ahana_I don't know this is right or wrong ma but I can't see my karan like this and I know you know about us and he is in hurt ma he goes though many pain which I have seen he try to hurt himself and he got addicted to smoke and drinks then he started to involve in underground race which I know first I was angry on him but to reduce his pain I accept him. Now he is angry on me to hide it but his hand is bleeding only you can make him proper he is not leaving me because of his anger and you guys may be wondering about my sudden act sorry dadda and ma (with tears) I have heard everything what you said to elders I want my karan back plz make everything right. (Tears flow on her eyes manik and nandini was shock nandini sat down)

 (Tears flow on her eyes manik and nandini was shock nandini sat down)

Nandini_he had gone through this much just because of them.
Manik_I will make everything properly. (Then both turn to ahana who was in fear)
Nandini_ahana but you? (Before she would finish ahana started to talk)
Ahana_I will always be with him in his all decision ma still my died I will love him.(with this she went from there nandini hug manik and cry)

(with this she went from there nandini hug manik and cry)

Manik_Now he need you nandu. Go and talk to him.
Nandini_manik?
Manik_I know you will bring him back.

(Both of them fresh up and went to karan room and saw him smoking nandini glared manik both of them went inside and saw his hand bleeding badly nandini had tears karan soon noticed them he stand in shock and throw the puff in Dustin)

Karan_Mr.and Mrs. Malhotra you are here??
Nandini_you are hand is bleeding badly let me first aid you.
Karan_If that ahana said means plz go from there.
Manik_that why the hell are you angry with my princess?
Karan_that's is un of your business Mr. Malhotra and say her I am alright. (Nandini without saying anything to she went and take the first_aid_kid and went near him she made him to sit)
Karan_I don't need it!
Nandini(shout) _I never ask you a opinion Mr. Karan Manik Malhotra. (She took his hand and started to first aid him manik kiss his forehead after finishing it nandini kiss him and made him sleep karan had tears this was seen by ahana who was in tears)
Nandini_Don't stress your hand and dare to hurt yourself again.
Manik_don't think so much we have a reason champ. (Both of them went from there and saw ahana going to her room)
Nandini_karan is very lucky to get ahana is his life even though she know the truth.
Manik_no nandini she is hurt and emotional can't see karan like this and she is scared to lose karan in her life.
Nandini_It's everything in karan hand manik. (Both of them went to sleep this night karan slept peacefully but for ahana she was crying and fearing to)

__________________________________
I think you guys like this episode.

*will karan come to know about the truth?
*What happened to ahana? What have she heard?
*who will karan choose?
*What is manik and nandini is hiding?
*will the truth comes out?
For this many questions read my story and vote for it.

Thank you ❤