📖

Introducting the main leads
Ayan Agnivanshi x Arohi Bose

~ Trope ~

Mafia x Journalist
Forced marriage
Hate to love
Grumpy X Sunshine
Possessive Male lead
She fell first but he fell Harder

The story begins with Arohi interrupting Ayan's business. As a journalist, her boss orders her to gather information about Ayan's dark business and reveal it to the public. It was a risky move, and he knew Arohi would be at the point of his gun, but he was a greedy boss who only valued money and power. She sneaks into his mansion, and when Ayan discovers her, he becomes enraged and begins to threaten her life, but she is unfazed and slaps him. Which hurt Ayan's ego and began the game of revenge, attempting to ruin her life, but Miss Arohi always fires back. She almost ruined his years-long plan, so he hired her to be a journalist working in his industry. They are the same person with different fonts, and Arohi began to fall in love with him. He offered a contract marriage in exchange for the damage she caused; it was the most beautiful mistake that turned into a blessing.

Author: Malika

⚠️
The following story and characters are entirely based on the author's imagination and have no real-life relevance...