act one

ivy 'vee' anahi diaz - no faceclaim as of right now!
(hufflepuff, lawful neutral, libra, infp)
"what could go wrong?"

trevor diaz - portrayed by jon bernthal
(ravenclaw, lawful good, aquarius, isfj)
"my little vivi's all grown up!"

trevor diaz - portrayed by jon bernthal(ravenclaw, lawful good, aquarius, isfj)"my little vivi's all grown up!"

laurie grey - portrayed by lauren ridloff
(gryffindor, chaotic good, sagittarius, enfp)
"face me when you speak."

aeri minatozaki - portrayed by devyn nekoda(slytherin, chaotic neutral, cancer, enfj)"i will always choose myself before anyone

(slytherin, chaotic neutral, cancer, enfj)
"i will always choose myself before anyone."

playlist:

playlist:

not strong enough
boygenius, julien baker, phoebe bridgers

the great gig in the sky
pink floyd

wendell walker
andy shauf

everything works out in the end
kodaline

toothache
westislonely

the other side
ruelle

even if it's a lie
matt maltese

savior complex
phoebe bridgers

Vee Diaz was always such a special and extraordinary human being. She was the most trustworthy person, as sweet as candy, headstrong when needed to be, dependable to anyone who needed it, and - above all else - exceptionally kind. Vee wasn't Vee if she wasn't helping an old lady cross the street, petting a stray cat and feeding them whatever she had on her, giving a stranger directions if they were lost, and so on and so forth.

Maybe it was the fact that she was adopted at age seven, or maybe it was her miraculously being found in the forest as a newborn baby, or maybe even the devastating loss of her only living family member at such a young age, but Vee couldn't help but want to help any and everyone.

Through all her hardships, she still looked at the world with rose-tinted glasses. It was just in her nature to hope that humans were as beautiful on the inside as the world was on the outside.

Her life was really quite simple since moving to Beacon Hills, California at seven years old. It was the same routine almost every day: wake up, have breakfast with her two loving parents, sit outside by the river next to her cottage in the woods and meditate, go to school and actually enjoy it, go home and read by the river while her best friend sat next to her and dished out all the school gossip, play her guitar, go to sleep. She liked having this routine, it kept her calm and at peace.

Until one day, it was broken after her best friend decided to become a fucking werewolf. From then on, Vee's life drastically changed in ways she couldn't even imagine in her wildest dreams.

Cue the Taylor Swift song.