Chapter 1

~Hi everyone this is the first story I want to really commit to and post about soooooo hope y'all like it and I don't have tooooo many errors :) Also we are jumping right into this bish soooooo lets go kids. Some of these people will be fake players!~

Today is the Day I finally make the decision everyone has been wanting to know the answer to, I admit what college I had committed to in private on live tv. It was one of the most hyped up games in High School history for my state, mostly because I was ranked #1 in the country right now for PG's.

I was always getting posted on reels, highlights, and most of all ESPN came out the one time to talk to me about the year I was having. If you were to look on the ESPN Ranking list and stats you would see that I have 30 P/G, 6.5 AST, 5.9 Reb, and 7 STL per game.

I know I am good at times but, these stats are also genetic... See my mom and dad are the two coach's of University Of Tennessee and they have been wanting me to play for them for so long. They won't be pleased with me when I say where I am going.

I start this pre-warm up like I do everytime, I take a moment to stretch out on mid court with my air max's in just jamming to my playlist and you know i was jamming because Kanye came on.

Once I was finish stretch I took this moment to work on my three's having my absolute favorite teammate rebound for me Riley Olsen. Riley and me have been friends for years and she has an older sister in college so I'll have to accept the fact that she won't come to the next level with me. She already committed Villanova and I am not excited to have to play against her one bit.

I made a good 13/15 from three and missing only missing two from the top of the key. Let me tell you this I'm better at the corner than anything else.

I start to switch with Riley letting her get some shots in as well but, she's more of that mid range area. It was her third shot in that I started to notice the place getting pretty packed.

I was looking around for two specific people, my parents. I knew today was going to be the hardest day for them. I was snapped back into reality when Riley told its time to head back in the locker room for our entrance.

"Okay ladies now that we are all here. I want you to know I have loved watching every single one of you play and I can't wait to see where you all go. Speaking of, Y/n you're the last person to say their commitment so I can't wait to hear it. As for the rest of you seniors congratulations and all committing to the sport of basketball in college. It makes me proud, now go out there and show them why we are the best in the state and why we have the state trophy in the halls!"

Man I will miss coach so much. He was the man that helped me through the tough games and just tough days over all, so I took his advice of who to go to... My new dream college away from home. It's time to play this last high school game, so no more waiting.

-------------------------------------------------

*Timeless by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie is the opening to the girls coming into the stadium*

"NOW FOR YOUR HOME TEAM THE LADY TIGERS!!!!! YOUR STATE CAMPS!!!"

I let the charge out to the court with my warm up on and the zip opened with the hoodie on, I wanted to look intimidating to the other team even though we can be honest with each other I don't think a 5'11 girl is really going to do that unless they know my ESPN stats.

We warmed up as a team and before I knew it the names were getting called for the starters. I was the last one on the bench waiting to get called up.