Chapter 10

~HEY QUEENS!! Welcome back to the story of you and this blonde goddess. I hope you're enjoying this story so far and if you are thank god. I don't know how long I want this story to be if I'm being honest with yall. I'm looking to do this as a big story because I have some plans for these two. I think yall will either love to hate me and that's okay. But without further ado. Here is your next chapter!~

~WARNING GIRLIES THERE WILL BE SMUT!! I WONT SAY ITS GOOD SMUT BUT ITS SMUT!!🙂🪄~

Today's the day I get to see my girl Riley again. I woke up at 10:00 am, a little later than I normally would. Let me tell you things I woke up to was everything and more.

Paigey🏀❤️- Good morning beautiful. I hope you got some good sleep in! I know the game isn't until 4 but whenever you wake up I was wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast with me? I would love to make sure my girl is fully ready for this game tonight. Just text me when you get up princess❤️

Like come on now! Tell me that's not the most adorable thing you've ever seen? Cause it is for sure!

MyGirl❤️🏀- Good morning Paigey☺️ Of course I would love to get some food with you! You know I love my food😪 Just let me get a quick shower. You can come over and wait just like last time if you would like. I'll put the key in the same place for you! I'll see you soon❤️

Paigey🏀❤️- I'll be right over to wait for you and your shower😉 be there soon baby!❤️

I just blushed and put my phone down. I made sure to grab all of the things I'll need for the shower. Last thing I need is her to see me in a towel again and us not being able to control ourselves.

Or maybe that's the fun in it and I should do it on purpose. Mm decisions to make right now. Fuck it I'll leave my clothes on the bed. Might be interesting now that we are dating.

I started the water and took my clothes off. I started to play my music and let me tell you pure jams were on. I was just jamming out during the whole damn shower.

I finally got done with my shower about 20 minutes later. I loved my music too much to leave so soon. Paige definitely understands me because I could hear her jamming from the outside too. It's weird though, it smelled different in my apartment though. Was that, BACON?!?

I hurried up and grabbed my towel putting it on my body so fast. Walking out with my towel on not giving a fuck.

"DID YOU BRING THE FOOD TO ME?!?"

"Yes?"

"OH MY GOD BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER AND ITS ONLY BEEN A DAY!"

Paige just laughs. She still didn't look at me yet. I would be lying if I said that I didn't want her to at least look at me.

"Paigey what did you get me?"

"Well I got you- holy shit."

Paige finally looked at me. She had the brightest red face I've seen in a while. I just smirked at her. Honestly I think I might just tease her a little seeing as she got me the breakfast.

I took the hand that wasn't holding the towel together and ran it up my leg showing her some more skin. I swear Paige was drooling right now and it wasn't from the food.