Chapter 7

~ I love when our babies win... OH HEY THERE HOW ARE YALL?!? Shitty... is that because of the cliffhanger, girly I'm sorryyyyy. I got your fix right here so we can make your day better okay❤️ so grab the popcorn and get ready for this cause let me tell you this right now. It's a good one🥰 ANYWAY LETS GET TO IT!!!~

"Paige why does all of that even matter? Why do you care that much?"

"HE'S MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER FROM BACK HOME! HE KNEW! HE KNEW NOT TO GIVE AFTER YOU AND HE STILL DID! YOU LET HIM AND YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM! NOW YOU'RE GOING ON A FUCKING DATE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY I HAD SO MUCH ALCOHOL IN ME AT THE PARTY!"

"Paige I'm not going to yell back or explain myself to you. I shouldn't have to. I'm my own person and he is his. Plus I'm not your friend that you have to tell him to back off from. I thought we were closer than that."

"We are Y/n... I didn't tell him to back off of you because you're my friend though. I never did it because of that..."

"Then why Paige? Why do that?"

"Because..."

"Because?"

"Oh fuck it, what else do I have to lose today."

"What do yo-"

That's when I was cut off. I was cut off by Paige's lips on mine. I would be lying to you if I was shocked. I mean I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm oblivious to anything and everything a lot of the times.

It was only a second until I kissed her back. She had her hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. This was the type of kiss that you see in the movies with all of the fireworks and the I've been waiting to do that for a while kind.

When I say fireworks, I mean it. This was the best kiss that I had ever had in my life.

It wasn't until she and I were out of breath that she released the kiss. We just held our foreheads together and took a deep breath.

"You know, I was dreaming of this moment for a while. I just didn't know how to. I was hoping the party was my chance until Jackson stole it."

"I... Paige..."

"No. Don't say a thing. If you tell me right now you don't like me or we can't after that kiss. I will tell you you're fucking insane."

"I wasn't going to fully say that. I was going to say what the fuck will I say to Jackson and what if we end badly?"

"Tell him you loved the opportunity but you can't do it. Also what do you mean end badly?"

"If we end up breaking up Paige that screws the team and us. We will literally cost each other our careers and theirs. Do we really want that? Like we are just starting the season."

"Y/n, I get that I really do but I don't care. I don't care if it kills us career wise, shit if you or I have to we will transfer. Don't we deserve to have more to us than just basketball? Don't we deserve to take shots outside of the court and hope it's a game winner?"

I can't lie. That was the sweetest and hottest thing I have ever heard from someone. Like how the hell did she even think of that one?

"Paige..."

"No. I don't want to hear anything that isn't about us giving this a chance. Just one chance and we can play by your rules."

"I wasn't going to say anything bad. I was just going to say, if we do take this chance and one of us transfers because it doesn't work. Please don't go to my parents team. Don't look at them. Don't go near them."