Chapter 11

~Girly pops... YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!! HEYYYY AND WELCOME BACK!! I really can't tell you how much I appreciate you all for reading and the votes. Y'all are absolutely amazing to me and for that I can't thank you enough! I love when you guys leave comments so thank you for that!! Without further ado, here's the next chapter with tea🫢👀~

~Also sorry for the long wait! Hope it's worth it!~

Paige and I walked back to the locker room. When we walked in Aaliyah gave me a look basically asking if I'm okay. I think the look on my face says all that needs to be said though.

Aaliyah just knew me well too. She was my best friend of this team and she helped me whenever she could. She's also one of the only people who know I like Paige. I didn't tell her we were dating yet but I need to.

She gave me a, we'll talk later look because she just knew. I gave her a small smile telling her I'll tell her. She turned around and got her gear fully on.

Paige and I walked over to our lockers. Paige was done before me and gave my shoulder a slight squeeze. It was a small gesture that meant many things. I knew she would be there for me this whole time.

I also knew she was upset just as much as me about what happened with Lucy. I knew Lucy still liked me but for her to go as far as she did wasn't cool. Especially when it was in front of my girlfriend, she had to have known she was standing there.

I feel as though she was just trying to get into Paige's head and that wasn't sitting right with me. She knew that she was already in mine and to try to get into hers was the last straw.

I knew I had to pull my head out of my ass and play this game like it was my last one on the court. I knew I was guarding Lucy and I also remember how Lucy plays all too well. I know exactly what I needed to do.

She not a good shooter when well guarded, only reverse layups against bigs, will always pass down low to her sister unless she's not open then she passes to the corner, and I know her dribble moves like the back of my hand.

"Ladies is time to get out there and win another one! Let's go!" With that Geno was ready to go and so was everyone else. We knew if Geno was confident, then we can win for sure.

The whole team clears the locker room and runs out to the court. When we get out there we see that they are already practicing on their side of the court. Lucy looked at me one last time with a smirk on her face.

I wanted to flip her off so bad but instead I just looked away. When I did Paige gave me a small smile and in that moment I knew, I would be okay with her here.

————————-

~skipping all that other shit it's now tip off loves🥰~

It's time, time to kick her ass. I was so ready and heated... until Riley looked at me before tip off wishing me good luck. She really was amazing, her sister on the other hand. No, fuck no.

Riley won the tip off because she has an inch or two over Aaliyah and I can't blame her for that. Lucy ended up with the ball coming down the court. When she was I knew I had to guard her.

I stepped up immediately ready to stop her game right from the jump. With her leg she gives away where she's going. Her right leg is pointing to the right, taking that as a sign I turned to the right poking the ball out of her hands.

Running down the court I went up for a lay up and was met with hard ground. I hit my knee and ankle really hard off of the floor. It didn't hit me till now that Lucy practically shoved me when I went up.