Chapter 2

~HEYYYYY Its your girl Lesbish coming at you live with an update. Now I hope you grabbed your popcorn and got some napkins cause don't dirty up your shit... anyway, here y'all go :)~

Today is the day. I had all of my stuff packed for months in my room ready to leave the people I call my parents. They are still pissed and didn't even help me one bit, that just gave me even more fuel to the fire to go on and beat the fuck out of their team cause who the fuck do you think you are.

Anyway, Riley helped me along with my freshie Amari to not only find an amazing place right on campus to live at but they also helped me pack it all. See I figured since there will be no need for me to come back home for anything seeing as they don't wanna talk to me, I won't.

This means I packed EVERYTHING I wanted and decided to use that nice amount of boaster money to get whatever the fuck I wanted down there. I even had all of the furniture already moved into the apartment and let me tell you... IT LOOKS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

See Amari and Riley even came to see me and my sexy ass off to UCONN, while Kellie and Jon stayed in the house while I was leaving. I could tell my dad didn't want to do that and Kellie was forcing him to stay in that house he texted me for the first time in months.

"Sweetie this isn't how I wanted things to go and not how I pictured they would go. I just wanted you to know I love you and there isn't anything in this world that will make me not care for you.

We both know why I can't come out there right now so I'll just say this, good luck at UCONN and show them how the Harpers can play some ball. Most importantly show the world that YOU can play ball with those next-level girls. Go get them, sweetie."

Yeah Jon, I will and I can't wait to make your wife regret the hurt she made me experience. I took a deep breath and decided to text him back, "I will Dad, thank you and I love you too even though Mom is controlling you :)".

I turned back to the girls giving them one last final hug before I left. We all cried and said I love you to each other. I hoped into the newest model of the Subaru Outback, the 2019 thanks to the money from sponsors again. (It is set in 2019 cause that's when Paigey poo was a freshman, thought this was a great time to tell you.)

Don't hate on the car okay, I'm a bisexual women who loves women more. It's only right I own a lesbian based car...

I hoped in the car waving by to my friend and my dad from the window

I hoped in the car waving by to my friend and my dad from the window. With that I set off to the new apartment and home of UCONN.

--------------------

I made it and let me tell you it was a far drive and now all I want to do is get settled in, hit the court for the nerves and then sleep my ass off. That is what I was going to do, parking into the basketball girls dorm area that is literally next to my apartment getting out and make the journey to unpack the car into the apartment.