Chapter 5

~Lets go bishes, it is time to get right into this. No need to explain. This will be a good so grab popcorn again but not the stale ones from the last chapter. Okay lets get our gay on~

~Paige's POV~

What the fuck was this pounding I feel in my head. I swear I didn't drink that much, if I did its only because I seen them kiss. I get it they had to because of the dare but I still hated it. I hated how she kissed Jackson.

I hated how he loved every second of it. Fuck him. He gets all the glory of a good season and then gets to have the one thing that I have ever liked that wasn't the game of basketball. I tried to rub my eyes when I felt something stir.

Y/n. Y/n and me were in the same bed together. She was laying on my chest with her arm around my waist. Okay he got the kiss, I'll give him that. I have her on my chest though sleeping like a baby. "mmmm" Aw she's annoyed that I moved on her. "P, there."

She pointed over to the night stand at the after a hangover kit she did for me. She really did care about me and I feel like that is so cute.

I reach over trying not to move her, taking the pill and swallowing with the water. I also ate the bar she left for me, it was milk chocolate and peanut butter. I wasn't complaining much cause it was good. I don't want to move from here and I wouldn't mind just staying like this.

"Is is okay If I get some more sleep here?" She didn't say anything at all, instead she pulled me back down to her and cuddled in close. "I'll take that as a you don't." "shh Paige, I need a good 15 more minutes." I just chuckled and let her get some rest. It wasn't long before I was out like a light too.

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up to me on Paige still, I love this right now. I would love to stay like this forever but I can't.

I have to do my homework still for Physics and I need to get it done. I slowly made my way out of bed to do my homework on the couch and let Paige sleep some more. It was about 20 minutes in and my homework was so close to being done. I was none stop doing it to just finish it all.

"Why did you leave me?" I turn to see Paige's annoyed with a still tired face on her. YOU CAN"T TELL ME THAT'S NOT ADORABLE IS WRONG. It was funny to see Paige slowly get up and tumble a bit with a blanket in hands.

She plopped down right next to me and looked into my eyes, "Don't leave me like that Harps." Right after she said it, she took my book and raised it off my lap. Then she plopped her head right on my lap. God Paige you will be the death of me.

"See this is more like it Harps. You're so comfy. Don't move on me again."

"You know Paige I was doing homework here and now I can't."

"You can do both for me. See that arm rest, use it Harps."

"You're lucky your cute Bucks."

"Wait... What was that?" Oh no that wasn't supposed to be said at all. Um what the fuck do I say to get out of this. "I said you're lucky you didn't puke." Please believe me Paige. "You know what, sure, that's what you said. I am glad I didn't puke either. Now let me cuddle and sleep into you."

With that she nuzzles closer to my stomach and wraps her arms around my waist. I let her fall asleep on me and continued to work from the arm rest. It wasn't even 5 minutes and I was finished with the homework. She started to stir a little bit I knew she needed the sleep.

I started to rub her hair genially to comfort her, she slowly starts to calm down with the stirs until she fell asleep again. She is so cute like this and I didn't want to wake her up so I kept rubbing her head.