Chapter 8

~HEY YALL! Welcome back to this story that I have seemed to fall in love with. So that means more updates and I hope you guys are liking this. Thank you for all of this appreciation by that I mean the votes and just reading it. I really am appreciating all of you and if you guys ever need anything please reach out to your fellow gay. Without further ado, here's this next chapter for yall!"

I look forward to see the number slowly faded on his cheek. I can tell he knew something was up. Why did this have to happen today, why did I do this today.

"Hey Jackson, I am glad I got to see you today." Paige looks at me with a face. I knew that face, it's the face of do you want some help.

I gave Paige a look too the one she knows all too well. Please help my sorry ass out of this situation. I let out a low sigh.

"Hey to you Jackson. I see you have my favorite persons number on your face. Why's that mm?"

"Oh I, um. I had her number on my face to support her. You forget we both love to watch her play." Wait what? What does he mean by that?

"Oh trust me I know that. I also know we had a conversation about this and you agreed with me. Then you go ahead and take what we talked about and ran with it."

"Sorry Paige, I wasn't going to let this chance go. I took it and you would do the same."

"Oh you're more right than you know it my friend."

"What? Did you do Paige?"

"What you did at the party."

"WHAT THE FUCK PAIGE! Wait Y/n you said yes. What did I do?" I was shocked what the fuck was even happening here. What did they both fucking mean about this.

"What do you mean what did you do Jackson? You did nothing. It was a heat of the moment this between me and Paige. I meant it though. I know that's not what you want to hear from me especially after saying yes but it's true. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it was stupid of me to think I had this chance when Paige is your teammate. You see her more and get to know her more than me. Can I still be friends with you Y/n?"

"Of course Jackson, I'm sorry again."

"No need, Paige is the one that should be sorry."

"Excuse me Jackson but I have no right to be sorry. We both liked her, I told you what I told you. You didn't listen and went for it. I'm not sorry and you know that."

"You know what Paige. I will talk to you when I don't want to punch you. I think I should go now. At least I got to kiss you Y/n." He just smiled and walked away.

I was so conflicted about everything and I don't know what I needed to do say or do. Paige she isn't telling me a part of the story that is needed to connect everything. That's when I'll know what to say and do.

"P. When we get to that apartment we will both take turns showering. I will shower first so I can cook. You will shower, taking your time to come up with whatever you are going to say to me. Then we will talk about what the fuck was going on out there."

Paige looked at me a little worried. The problem is she has nothing to worry about at all. I wasn't going to be mad at her, I just wanted to know the truth from her.